• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Football-Shaped Tampanade: A Sports-Lover's Delight

Newbie here....recipe (or linkage is good)In summary, the conversation focuses on sharing and discussing recipes for SuperBowl parties. Some popular suggestions include a Tampanade from the catalog, Touchdown Taco Dip, Classic Mini Cheeseburgers, and a Game Day Cooking Show on CC. Some members also share their own creative ideas for SuperBowl-themed dishes, such as a "football Tampanade" with green onion lacing and a football-shaped cake made from the batter bowl. There is also a request for recipes that are gluten-free and Weight Watchers-friendly. The overall tone is enthusiastic and focused on finding delicious and easy dishes to make for SuperBowl parties.
Barry Carlton
I am one of a few guys that is not really into sports (but I can milk it)Anyone going to feature recipes that would be SB friendly? I am planning on doing the Tampanade in the catalog ahead of time....slicing it lengthwise, placing it end to end (like a footbal) lacing green onions like football lacing. to take to shows. It is easy, cheap, and tastes great. (not to mention a great presentation)

Re: SuperBowlSounds like a great idea to me!

Re: SuperBowlTOUCHDOWN TACO DIP!!!!! All-time favorite dip EVER!!!

Re: SuperBowl
kristina16marie said:
TOUCHDOWN TACO DIP!!!!! All-time favorite dip EVER!!!

Newbie here....recipe (or linkage is good)

Barry Carlton said:
Newbie here....recipe (or linkage is good)

sorry! welcome to the pc family!

Attachments

• touchdown_taco_dip.pdf
    134.8 KB · Views: 445
Re: SuperBowlI love your idea with the Tampanade

I also love the Touchdown Taco Dip
As well as the Classic Mini Cheeseburgers, they are really good.

If you go to CC and go to recipes, there is a Game Day Cooking Show has a few great recipes for Super Bowl Time.

Re: SuperBowlSo I had a going away dinner last nite for about 12. I made the "football Tampanade". I put "laces" on it made of thinly cut green onions. We (Suzanne) also made a guacamole dip and spread it around a rectangular platter I have (football in the center). Finish it with piped s-cream yardage lines. It was a hit. (I always 'test' new ideas on friends when we entertain, which is a lot).This is definitely in my superbowl list. (Made ahead then demoed, taking the fresh version home).

Re: SuperBowlDoes anyone who have a SuperBowl friendly recipe that is gluten free?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Re: SuperBowlI have never heard of the Tampanade what in the world is that? Recipe and info.

Dina Atnip said:
I have never heard of the Tampanade what in the world is that? Recipe and info.

Not sure either but he did say it was in the catalog. I'm too lazy to get up and go get one to see :)

Dina Atnip said:
I have never heard of the Tampanade what in the world is that? Recipe and info.
Page 50 in the F/W catalog. We cut waaaay back on the green olives, increase the black olives, increase the cilantro, and for our personal tastes increase the chipoltle. Oh, and it is wonderful of you mix equally the sharp cheddar and pepper jack.I try to do 2 recipes. And I try to make sure one is in the catalog. I want them to take it home and use it seeing the products listed in the recipe.

Barry Carlton said:
So I had a going away dinner last nite for about 12. I made the "football Tampanade". I put "laces" on it made of thinly cut green onions. We (Suzanne) also made a guacamole dip and spread it around a rectangular platter I have (football in the center). Finish it with piped s-cream yardage lines. It was a hit. (I always 'test' new ideas on friends when we entertain, which is a lot).

This is definitely in my superbowl list. (Made ahead then demoed, taking the fresh version home).

OMG..that is a great idea..well..I hope the STEELERS go to the SB this year..then we will probably go to a superbowl party..I am usually in charge of cakes..but I will have to do this as well..great idea..thanks.

Re: SuperBowlbuffalo chicken dip is always a favorite of mine.

chefheidi2003 said:
OMG..that is a great idea..well..I hope the STEELERS go to the SB this year..then we will probably go to a superbowl party..I am usually in charge of cakes..but I will have to do this as well..great idea..thanks.

Go Steelers!

I am doing the game day theme this month as well but I have decided to bring a football cake made from the batter bowl and making a choice of atichoke bread bowl, taco ring or chicken enchilada pizza. I always try to feature next month's host special with this months recipes.

Re: SuperBowlLove these ideas! I have a show on the 29th and definately want to go with a SuperBowl theme since our Steelers now play the Jets next week! Anyone know how to work recipes with Weight Watchers? I am currently doing it, and so is the girl whose show I am doing. Love to be able to give some good point ideas.

Thanks!

Re: SuperBowlYes I can give ya a point break down for WW .... let me know which one and I will pass along the info.
[email protected]

Barry Carlton said:
I am one of a few guys that is not really into sports (but I can milk it)

Anyone going to feature recipes that would be SB friendly? I am planning on doing the Tampanade in the catalog ahead of time....slicing it lengthwise, placing it end to end (like a footbal) lacing green onions like football lacing. to take to shows. It is easy, cheap, and tastes great. (not to mention a great presentation)

Does anyone know if there is a link to the tampanade recipe with a pic that can be emailed? Is it in in the online catalog on our websites? I have a friend who loves PC and is a super bowl party freak! She would love this idea. I thought I'd post it on Facebook with a link if possible, so others would see it and click if interested in seeing what we are talking about! (of course ending up on my website where they will see so many other wonderful things they have to have! hehe!)

Re: SuperBowlYou could also do the jerk chicken nachos as well...

Re: SuperBowlHow about this one? Bake a chocolate cake in the oven in the CBB (Classic Batter Bowl). Let cool, slice in half lengthwise, putting the largest ends together, flat sides down...."seal" with chocolate frosting, and frost the football with choc. frosting. Use decorator bottle for laces of football. Dye shredded coconut with green food coloring (grass). Place around football.. EASY! You're good to go, and there will be NOTHING left after the game!!!

Related to Football-Shaped Tampanade: A Sports-Lover's Delight

1. What is Football-Shaped Tampanade?

Football-Shaped Tampanade is a delicious and unique dip that is perfect for any sports lover's gathering. It is made with a blend of olives, capers, and herbs, and is shaped like a football to add a fun twist to your game day spread.

2. Is it easy to make?

Yes, Football-Shaped Tampanade is very easy to make. It only requires a few ingredients and can be prepared in just a few simple steps. It's a great option for those who want to impress their guests without spending a lot of time in the kitchen.

3. Can it be served with anything other than chips?

Absolutely! While Football-Shaped Tampanade pairs perfectly with chips, it can also be served with crackers, bread, or even vegetables for a healthier option. The possibilities are endless!

4. How long can it be stored for?

Football-Shaped Tampanade can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container to keep it fresh.

5. Is it suitable for vegetarians/vegans?

Yes, Football-Shaped Tampanade is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans. It is made with all plant-based ingredients and is free of any animal products. It's a great option for those with dietary restrictions or anyone looking for a healthier snack option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
simonsays
Replies