• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Your Feet Prone to Injury? My Toe Broke After 36 Years Without Any Breaks!

In summary, a conversation took place where one person shared that they had broken their toe by tripping over their teenage son's shoes. The other person sympathized and shared that they had recently sprained their ankle by falling down the stairs. They then joked about the son learning to keep his shoes in place and made a reference to the military. The person with the broken toe also mentioned their puppy accidentally stepping on their injured toe. In the end, they all wished each other a speedy recovery.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
I broke my toe on Friday....made it 36 yrs, 5 months and 6 days without breaking ANYTHING. The purply green color is highlighted by the hot pink toenail.
The lesson is not to trip over your teenage son's HUGE shoes. The good news is that I have not seen any shoes out of place since........

Oh Erin! I'm sorry!If it makes you feel any better, I fell down the stairs today and severely sprained my ankle. And I didn't trip over anything but my own two feet! Healthy thoughts coming your way (and stealing a few for myself, lol) that we both heal soon!!

omg that sounds awful...at least you have pretty toenails! and your son learned to keep his shoes up!

(((hugs))) Sorry that you are having to deal with the pain. :(

erinyourpclady said:
I broke my toe on Friday....made it 36 yrs, 5 months and 6 days without breaking ANYTHING. The purply green color is highlighted by the hot pink toenail.
The lesson is not to trip over your teenage son's HUGE shoes. The good news is that I have not seen any shoes out of place since........

Tell him that if he doesn't keep his fleet of gunboats properly docked, you're going to shanghai him into the navy.

Ouch! Hope you feel better soon.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Tell him that if he doesn't keep his fleet of gunboats properly docked, you're going to shanghai him into the navy.

Now KG...we are a Marine family!!

Hope your little piggy is ready to head to market (or eat roast beef, or whatever) very soon.

Alas...my puppy baby decided this morning to step with all of his 100+ lb weight on mommy's toe. Normally not a problem but this time it made a bad so much worse!! Joke's on him though cause now Momma cannot take him for a walk!

erinyourpclady said:
Alas...my puppy baby decided this morning to step with all of his 100+ lb weight on mommy's toe. Normally not a problem but this time it made a bad so much worse!! Joke's on him though cause now Momma cannot take him for a walk!

Murphys law... if it hurts.. that's the one they will find...

Oh no....hope you feel better soon!

We all toed you to be careful!

What are the most common foot injuries?

The most common foot injuries include sprains, strains, fractures, plantar fasciitis, and Achilles tendonitis.

How can I prevent foot injuries?

To prevent foot injuries, it is important to wear properly fitted shoes, stretch before physical activity, maintain a healthy weight, and avoid overuse or repetitive activities.

What are the symptoms of a foot injury?

Symptoms of a foot injury can include pain, swelling, bruising, difficulty walking or bearing weight, and limited range of motion.

When should I see a doctor for a foot injury?

You should see a doctor for a foot injury if you are unable to bear weight on the affected foot, have severe pain or swelling, or if the injury does not improve after a few days of rest and home treatment.

Can I still exercise with a foot injury?

It is best to consult with a doctor before exercising with a foot injury. In some cases, modified exercises or rest may be necessary to allow the injury to heal properly.

Back