• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Drumline Performance at General Session: Requesting Video from Fellow Attendees

In summary, there are a variety of videos on the Pampered Chef website, including recipe tutorials, product demonstrations, and cooking tips. To find a specific video, you can use the search bar or browse by category. Videos cannot be downloaded, but can be saved for future viewing. All videos are free to watch and can be shared on social media.
suzipooh
Gold Member
Did anyone happen to record the drumline performance at General Session? I thought I was recording it but, nope...
My son is in a drumline and I really wanted to share it with him.
If anyone has it and wouldn't mind sharing I would be so appreciative.

My email is:

[email protected]

Thank you!

Yes, someone recorded it. Are you friends with Amy Neal (sales manager) on Facebook? She has it on her page.

Thank you!!!! I'll check it out!

I don't know if this would be on it, but I see they have a National Conference DVD of highlights this year! yeah!

Where is it? I didn't see it on CC.

I was disappointed that I thought I recorded it and it didn't record! Wha!
I looked on Youtube and it wasn't there, I was surprised. That was AMAZING!

The conference Video is on the Supply order (available 8/16/10 though).

Related to Drumline Performance at General Session: Requesting Video from Fellow Attendees

What types of videos are available on the Pampered Chef website?

There are a variety of videos available on our website, including recipe tutorials, product demonstrations, and cooking tips from our consultants.

How can I find a specific video on the Pampered Chef website?

You can use the search bar at the top of the homepage to search for a specific video by keyword, or you can browse our video library by category.

Can I download videos from the Pampered Chef website?

No, our videos are only available for streaming on our website. However, you can save a link to your favorite videos for easy access in the future.

Are there any videos that require a subscription or payment?

No, all of our videos are completely free to watch on our website. There are no subscriptions or payments required.

Can I share videos from the Pampered Chef website on social media?

Yes, you can easily share any of our videos on social media by clicking on the share button below the video and selecting your preferred platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• agw
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies