• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Artist Behind the Catchy Song They Kept Playing at the Concert

In summary, they played a song that was from Camp Rock which is a movie by Disney. I think it was sung by Demi Lovato. I wasn't there, but my daughter who is 11 years old said that it was. They also played a current song before General Sessions.
floccies
We're gonna rock ... or maybe it was "you're gonna rock"

They kept playing it when the speakers were coming on stage. Anyone know who sings it, what the real title is?

I thought it was Miley Cyrus -- but I looked on itunes and asked my 11 year old daughter -- and I guess it's not by Miley after all.

floccies said:
We're gonna rock ... or maybe it was "you're gonna rock"

They kept playing it when the speakers were coming on stage. Anyone know who sings it, what the real title is?

I thought it was Miley Cyrus -- but I looked on itunes and asked my 11 year old daughter -- and I guess it's not by Miley after all.

I wasn't there, but I'm guessing it was from Disney's Camp Rock...We Rock

I thought it was Miley too and couldn't find it! I want to know what it is as well.

This one?
We Rock, Jonas BrothersCause we rock, we rock, we rock on
We rock, we rock onCome as you are
You're a superstar
World in your pocket and you know itYou can feel that beat
Running through your feet
Heart's racing fast,
you're rock and rollingAll that you need is the music
To take you to some other place
Where you know you belongRaise your hands up
in the air and scream
We're finding our voice,
following our dreams
Cause we rock (we rock),
we rock, we rock on
Nobody in the world's
Gonna bring us down
The louder we go
Well the better we sound
Cause we rock (we rock),
we rock, we rock on

That would be my guess...The Jonas Brothers...

No. It's either We're or You're gonna rock and the voice singing is female.

myinnerchef said:
This one?
We Rock, Jonas Brothers

Cause we rock, we rock, we rock on
We rock, we rock on

Come as you are
You're a superstar
World in your pocket and you know it

You can feel that beat
Running through your feet
Heart's racing fast,
you're rock and rolling

All that you need is the music
To take you to some other place
Where you know you belong

Raise your hands up
in the air and scream
We're finding our voice,
following our dreams
Cause we rock (we rock),
we rock, we rock on
Nobody in the world's
Gonna bring us down
The louder we go
Well the better we sound
Cause we rock (we rock),
we rock, we rock on

I don't think that is it....

lol I've been trying to figure out who sings it too i typed some lyrics in on yahoo and didn't come up with anything

Nope not it. Does anyone have any sound clips from conference to play for a tween?

My daughter is going to help me by listening to her radio more often . . .

Was it something they created themselves? Because I know some of the lyrics kept saying "Let's start the show" over and over as well. "We're gonna rock, let's start the show" etc. etc. etc. I'm a big music fan but I didn't know it either but I'm not neccesarily up on all that tween stuff these days either so who knows.

I hate the fact that HO uses teeny-bopper music for our conferences. I understand that they want to find things that don't have language that would offend people. But there have to be other options for them.

I liked the song, it was in my head the whole weekend, but I don't know who sings it

chefann said:
I hate the fact that HO uses teeny-bopper music for our conferences. I understand that they want to find things that don't have language that would offend people. But there have to be other options for them.

Well, they did use YMCA by The Village People that one time.....:D:p (You know - "The TPC Way".)

But seriously - I agree. Every year, I'm trying to figure out what the song is. Good thing my director has teen/tweens. She usually can tell me.

And Black Eyed Peas is hardly teeny-bopper music (Let's Get it Started).I liked the music they played at NC but I wasn't at leadership so I can't help you unless you remember the lyrics.

They were playing very current music before all General Sessions. I was pleasantly surprised.

ChefBeckyD said:
Well, they did use YMCA by The Village People that one time.....:D:p (You know - "The TPC Way".)
OMG! That was embarassing! It's those moments that make me want to crawl under the seats until they're over.

What I would do is contact Pampered Chef. They will tell you. I know it was a very catchy tune. I wanted to know who sang it too. I know there was a song we wanted from National Conference and they sent it to that person. Check it and let us all know!

One of the differences between us, Ann. I had those motions down pat. LOL!

OK, so I wasn't even there, but after this thread I REALLY want to know what the song is! :)

My brother is a DJ, do you remember any of the other words? I know how it is to get a song stuck in your head and I can ask him or my 6 year old. LOL

that song is STILL in my head.... very catchy!:sing:

Here ya go girls :)

"Life's what you make it" by Hannah Montana from Hannah Montana 2: Meet Miley Cyrus
&
"So What" by Pink
&
"Mickey Mouse Club March"
&
"Let's get it started" by the Black Eyed Peas

:)

Which one has the "we're/you're gonna rock" part in it?

Koolotus said:
Here ya go girls :)

"Life's what you make it" by Hannah Montana from Hannah Montana 2: Meet Miley Cyrus
&
"So What" by Pink
&
"Mickey Mouse Club March"
&
"Let's get it started" by the Black Eyed Peas

:)

None of those have that lyric.Hannah Montana sings "Life's what you make it so let's make it rock"Pink? Really? And such an odd choice. Why not "Get This Party Started"?

chefann said:

What do you want them to use?? LOL Barry Mantilow?? LOL At the copa, copacabana...la la la la.... Just kidding I like Barry but I think they might have just gone for what was rocking and up beat! :p

OMG, I REALLY want to know what that song was, too. I want to download it for my ring tone to motivate me every time the phone rings!

I found it!! Ok, I had some help...

From the Bratz Fashion Pixies CD -- We're Gonna Rock.

I haven't heard it, but hearing what it is from just makes me laugh! Bratz?!! How did they find that?! :)

laurichef said:
I found it!! Ok, I had some help...

From the Bratz Fashion Pixies CD -- We're Gonna Rock.

Thank you! Now I can quit checking this thread everytime I see it updated :)

pamperedlinda said:
Thank you! Now I can quit checking this thread everytime I see it updated :)

Ha Ha, Linda I was thinking the same exact thing! TOO funny :)

Just downloaded it from itunes. Had it cranked up loud and was dancing around -- My two year old was scared. Not normal behavior for me.

Definitely THE SONG -- thank you thank you!

babywings76 said:
I haven't heard it, but hearing what it is from just makes me laugh! Bratz?!! How did they find that?! :)

i can't find it to listen to it... i'd like to hear what all the buzz is about!

That is it, but how the heck did you find it? I would have never thought/ guessed that one.

candiejayne said:
i can't find it to listen to it... i'd like to hear what all the buzz is about!

Go to Amazon.com and type in Bratz Fashion Pixies CD, it won't play the whole thing for you but it will play some of it so you can get an idea of what it is.

The song is called "We're Gonna Rock" on The Bratz, Fashion Pixie's album

I'm going to try to download it. After all the talk about how great it was makes me want to hear it.

Related to Discover the Artist Behind the Catchy Song They Kept Playing at the Concert

1. Who is the artist behind the catchy song they kept playing at the concert?

The artist behind the song is actually called "You're Gonna Rock" by the band The Speakers.

2. What is the real title of the song?

The real title of the song is "You're Gonna Rock".

3. Why did they keep playing the song at the concert?

It is likely that the song was chosen as an opening or hype song for the concert, as it has an upbeat and energetic feel to it.

4. Was the song originally performed by Miley Cyrus?

No, the song was not originally performed by Miley Cyrus. It is a common misconception due to the similarity in style between the two artists.

5. Where can I find the song to listen to?

The song can be found on music streaming platforms such as iTunes, Spotify, and YouTube.

Back