• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Desperate Non-Pampered Chef Plea

In summary, 14 people wrote emails about their favorite memory or reason why they love Evan. Only 9 people sent postcards. If the book is not filled with postcards from his friends and family, it will be a disappointment.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Ok - desperate NON-PAMPERED CHEF plea here...my hubs is turning 40 in 11 days. He does NOT want a party and would be furious if I threw him any sort of party. BUT, I want him to feel special and loved. I sent out an email to all of his family members, friends, customers, acquaintances, etc asking everyone to write an email about him - why they ♥ him, a fave memory etc...and email it to me and I am compiling it all into a binder for him.

Well...his parents have not responded (I've emailed them 3x) and his sister wrote back REFUSING to participate (don't even get me started)...so, out of the 100 people I contacted, I've gotten 14 responses (2 are my kids (his stepkids), 2 are my brother and my SIL and one is my Mom) so really , only 9 of his loser people have contributed. Unless more of his family contributes, this book is going to be more of a disappointment than anything else.

Would any/all of you mind picking up a postcard from wherever you live and dropping it in the mail to him to wish him a happy birthday? I am hoping he'll get showered with "Happy 40th Birthday" postcards over the next week or two and that'll make him smile.

(btw - postcard rates went up last week - it's 32c now...I'll owe ya big time LOL)
His address for anyone who wouldn't mind sending him a Happy Birthday postcard:
Evan Kraham
5124 Heron Place
Coconut Creek FL 33073
Thanks so much!!

I will see what I can come up with for a South Dakota post card, but I can for sure get a Pampered Chef postcard off to him!!! :)

Thank you SO much, Lynette.

Thanks, Lin!!! I own ya some pastelitos on your next visit!! ;)

dannyzmom said:

:candyheart: :candyheart: :candyheart: :candyheart: :candyheart:

:woohoo: :happyforyou: :clap: :love0010:

I can add him to my Maui postcard list for when I get there on Saturday! :)

Have fun Krista!I'll try to remember to go get a TX postcard today. ;) (I always had fun doing these from Japan, too bad I'm not still there! LOL)

Thank you Krista and Sheila, too!!

I'm sure he'll be just thrilled to get one from NY!! :woohoo:

Count me in! :clap:

Thank you, Ginger!

I've already sent mine! Hope he likes it.... ;)

I am going to try to do my best to send one too! I am on in another part of NY State so I will send a different postcard!

dannyzmom said:

Ok...I could google this but you didn't have a misspell and mean pasties right? Or are these Italian pasties?:D

I'll send one out from Indiana...if I can find one that doesn't have corn on it :). I'll send it out tomorrow! Cute idea!

baychef said:
I am going to try to do my best to send one too! I am on in another part of NY State so I will send a different postcard!

I am SO far south of you, its like being in another state!! :D

baychef said:
Ok...I could google this but you didn't have a misspell and mean pasties right? Or are these Italian pasties?:D

LOL
No, pastelitos are a Cuban pastry Linda and I love that you can get down here in the Miami area.

Thanks so much you guys!!!

dannyzmom said:
LOL
No, pastelitos are a Cuban pastry Linda and I love that you can get down here in the Miami area.

My mouth is watering for some of that deliciousness!
https://www.google.com/search?q=pastelitos&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&prmd=imvnse&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=X8IpT6LAG-me2AXr8v3AAg&ved=0CE0QsAQ&biw=1920&bih=912

I could almost lick the screen!

I did google it and it looks much tastier than a pasty!!! Yummo!

And Ginger we represent how big NY state really is!!

Lin - I took the kids to Publix today and got some Empanadas and a Chicken Filled Potato ball from the Pastelitos case in the bakery!

dannyzmom said:
Lin - I took the kids to Publix today and got some Empanadas and a Chicken Filled Potato ball from the Pastelitos case in the bakery!

you are such a tease!

He will be getting a Riverwalk or some other San Antonio postcard!! Shame on his fam!!

Chef Kearns said:
He will be getting a Riverwalk or some other San Antonio postcard!! Shame on his fam!!

North Carolina too...

I will find a nice GO VOLS TN orange one to send out today.
WAHOO!

Thank you Thank you Thank you everybody!!

His parents finally sent their emails to go in the book today. Neither one of them even said "We love you." Ugh. What is wrong with these people????

The first postcard arrived today at his work address and he cracked up - made his day!! Keep 'em coming Cheffers! Feel free to tell your team members, too - the more the better! For those of you who met my hubs...you know he is one super-special guy (He'd have to be in order to put up with me so long LOL) so please help me to make him feel special on his birthday!!

1. What is a "Desperate Non-Pampered Chef Plea"?

A "Desperate Non-Pampered Chef Plea" is a term used to describe a request for help or support from someone who is not a consultant for Pampered Chef. It may involve asking for assistance with a recipe, finding a discontinued product, or hosting a party without a consultant.

2. How can I find a discontinued product through a "Desperate Non-Pampered Chef Plea"?

If you are looking for a specific product that is no longer available through Pampered Chef, you can post a plea on social media or online forums. You can also reach out to local consultants to see if they have any in their inventory or can connect you with someone who does.

3. Can a "Desperate Non-Pampered Chef Plea" help me find a consultant in my area?

Yes, a "Desperate Non-Pampered Chef Plea" can be a great way to find a consultant in your area. Many consultants actively monitor social media and online forums for these types of requests and will be happy to connect with you to assist with your needs.

4. Is it appropriate to post a "Desperate Non-Pampered Chef Plea" on a consultant's personal page?

No, it is not appropriate to post a "Desperate Non-Pampered Chef Plea" on a consultant's personal page. It is best to reach out to them privately through a direct message or email. This shows respect for their personal space and allows them to respond at their convenience.

5. How can I host a "Desperate Non-Pampered Chef Plea" party without a consultant?

If you are interested in hosting a party but do not have a consultant, you can still reach out to the Pampered Chef website or customer service to find a consultant in your area. You can also post a plea on social media or online forums to connect with a consultant who is willing to help you host a party.

Back