• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Chicken Your Way" Video- New! (Cute)

In summary, a new video on Pampered Chef's Cons.Corner called "Chicken Your Way" was discussed, featuring Lisa and some test kitchen chefs dancing and demonstrating 3 easy steps to using the grill pan. It will be available on pc.com and Facebook in a few weeks. Some confusion was expressed regarding preheating the grill pan and press, as the PIG states not to preheat while the video suggests otherwise. It was suggested to clarify this in the PIG, especially with the Lifetime Guarantee on cookware being strictly upheld. The grill pan was highly praised for its versatility and durability.
esavvymom
Staff member
Did you guys see PC's new video on Cons.Corner?? It's called "Chicken Your Way" (sung to the YMCA tune). Lisa and some of the test kitchen chefs do the dancing. But it's really clever and shows 3 easy steps to using the grill pan.

Check it out! (scroll down the page for the details....it will be available later on pc.com and facebook site).

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/product_information/chicken_your_way.jsp

I thought it was great!

I saw this today while I was looking for something. Cute.

Is it possible to LINK it to my FB account???

nancycookspc said:
Is it possible to LINK it to my FB account???

If you scrolled to the bottom of the page, they said September 3rd....so watch for it in a few weeks.

That is cute!!!

Gonna need the grill pan now!

It was really cute. Can't wait to share that with people. :) The only thing that made me scratch my head was that I could've sworn in the U&C for the grill press, it said that preheating is not required. And in the PIG it says:Cook’s Tips:
• The Grill Press should not be preheated before use. Even though the press has ridges on the surface, the sear marks
on grilled food come from the Grill Pan, not the press. Food must be turned once to produce sear marks on each
side.So...maybe they need to change their wording on the PIG. ;)

No more non-stick cookware for me. I do like the grill press though.

babywings76 said:
It was really cute. Can't wait to share that with people. :) The only thing that made me scratch my head was that I could've sworn in the U&C for the grill press, it said that preheating is not required. And in the PIG it says:

Cook’s Tips:
• The Grill Press should not be preheated before use. Even though the press has ridges on the surface, the sear marks
on grilled food come from the Grill Pan, not the press. Food must be turned once to produce sear marks on each
side.

So...maybe they need to change their wording on the PIG. ;)

Yes I've noticed that too. I have always been told to not preheat the GP and now this is the second time I heard them say that the press should be pre-heated - was it at conference?

babywings76 said:
It was really cute. Can't wait to share that with people. :) The only thing that made me scratch my head was that I could've sworn in the U&C for the grill press, it said that preheating is not required. And in the PIG it says:

Cook’s Tips:
The Grill Press should not be preheated before use. Even though the press has ridges on the surface, the sear marks
side.

So...maybe they need to change their wording on the PIG. ;)

I see the word "not". I'm very confused by these last few posts. I guess I'm missing something. :confused:

Did you watch this new "Chicken Your Way" video? In it, they show and tell you to put the press in the grill pan and preheat them together first. But this is in contradiction to the PIG which states not to do just that. That's why I'm wondering why they put that in the video. Or, if that is allowed & recommended, then they should edit the PIG. Especially with them cracking down and being strict in regards to honoring the Lifetime Guarantee on the cookware, I'd think that they would be very careful with how they promote the use of those items.

I use the Grill Pan all the time and I do get it heated up before using it - turn it on a low setting first and it works perfect. I have been making the Jerk Chicken Salad at shows all summer and it rocks when I preheat it - when I drop the cut up chicken in there - it makes such an amazing sizzling sound and cooks everything quickly. I would do the same thing with the Chicken Your Way show theme. All I can say is if you don't have the Grill Pan - you will absolutely LOVE IT when you get it - we use it all the time at home too - plus when I show this pan at my shows - they can't believe how nice it still looks after several years of cooking on it. Can't wait to do this type of show as I am doing Theme Shows all the time now - getting tons of bookings with this idea.

Related to "Chicken Your Way" Video- New! (Cute)

What is the "Chicken Your Way" video about?

The "Chicken Your Way" video is a new recipe video from Pampered Chef that features creative and delicious ways to prepare chicken dishes.

Who is the host of the "Chicken Your Way" video?

The host of the "Chicken Your Way" video is Chef Amanda, a Pampered Chef consultant and culinary expert.

How long is the "Chicken Your Way" video?

The "Chicken Your Way" video is approximately 5 minutes long.

Are the recipes in the "Chicken Your Way" video easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in the "Chicken Your Way" video are designed to be simple and easy to follow, making them perfect for home cooks of all skill levels.

Can I purchase the ingredients used in the "Chicken Your Way" video from Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in the "Chicken Your Way" video can be purchased from Pampered Chef, either through a consultant or on their website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
2 3