• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Chicago Weather Bring Thunderstorms Mon-Thur?

In summary, the typical temperature range for Chicago during the week is mid-60s to mid-80s Fahrenheit. The amount of rain also varies, with an average of 1-2 inches. There may be severe weather alerts, such as thunderstorms and high winds, so it is important to stay updated. Dressing in layers and bringing an umbrella is recommended. Some outdoor activities and events may be affected by the weather, but there are also plenty of indoor options in Chicago.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Monday Thunderstorms
HI 83°
LO 69°
Cloudy, humid and hazy. More numerous clusters of showers and thunderstorms. Southerly winds shift northeast.

Tuesday Thunderstorms
HI 82°
LO 68°
Cloudy periods , hazy and humid. Scattered thunderstorms, most likely in the afternoon and evening hours. Easterly winds.

Wednesday Thunderstorms
HI 92°
LO 73°
Early showers/t-storms possible, becoming mostly sunny, hot and humid. T-storms likely again later in the day and overnight. Light southerly winds.

Thursday Thunderstorms
HI 90°
LO 74°
Partly cloudy, gusty south winds, hot and humid. Several afternoon and nighttime thunderstorms likely. Highs in the low to mid 90s.

Looks like it may be a bumpy one!

Monday & Tuesday look like great weather to me! I can deal with Wed & Thurs, as we're used to that here.John, at what hotel are you staying? I want to sit outside with you and laugh at people - I mean, people watch, in the mornings after my (our) walk!

1. What is the typical temperature range for Chicago during the week?

The average temperature in Chicago during the week can range from the mid-60s to mid-80s Fahrenheit.

2. Does Chicago experience a lot of rain during the week?

The amount of rain in Chicago during the week varies, but it is typically around 1-2 inches.

3. Are there any severe weather alerts that we should be aware of for Chicago?

Chicago can experience severe weather such as thunderstorms and high winds during the week. It is important to stay updated on weather alerts.

4. How should I dress for the weather in Chicago during the week?

The weather in Chicago can be unpredictable, so it is best to dress in layers and be prepared for both warm and cool temperatures. Don't forget to bring an umbrella in case of rain.

5. Are there any outdoor activities or events that would be affected by the weather in Chicago during the week?

Some outdoor activities and events in Chicago may be affected by the weather, so it is best to check the forecast before making plans. However, there are plenty of indoor activities and attractions in the city as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa78
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • KellyTheChef