• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready for the ultimate shopping and sightseeing adventure in Chicago?

In summary, the area Chamber of Commerce has organized a bus trip to Chicago for a historical society fundraiser. The trip leaves at 6:30 a.m. and includes shopping, a lighting ceremony on the "Magnificent Mile", and fireworks. The event was so successful that they are planning to do it again next year, with a round trip cost of only $50 per person. The speaker is excited to attend, and will be giving out their business card for emergencies during the trip.
pkd09
Silver Member
I am soooo excited. Our area Chamber of Commerce planned a bus trip to Chicago tomorrow. Proceeds to the Historical Society. We leave at 6:30 a.m. At 6:00 p.m. Mickey Mouse flips the switch to light the Christmas lights of the "Magnificent Mile". At 7 p.m. there is fireworks. Then the bus trip back home around 12:30 a.m. Shopping ... Shopping ... Shopping. They had to stop taking reservations after filling 4 buses. It is such a great success they are planning it for next year. The best thing is ... only $50 per person round trip. I get mine free because they need one person for each bus to make sure everyone is accounted for. I am giving everyone my PC business card with my cell phone number on it in case of emergencies while we are in Chicago. I can't wait!!!! :D

pkd09 said:
I am soooo excited. Our area Chamber of Commerce planned a bus trip to Chicago tomorrow. Proceeds to the Historical Society. We leave at 6:30 a.m. At 6:00 p.m. Mickey Mouse flips the switch to light the Christmas lights of the "Magnificent Mile". At 7 p.m. there is fireworks. Then the bus trip back home around 12:30 a.m. Shopping ... Shopping ... Shopping. They had to stop taking reservations after filling 4 buses. It is such a great success they are planning it for next year. The best thing is ... only $50 per person round trip. I get mine free because they need one person for each bus to make sure everyone is accounted for. I am giving everyone my PC business card with my cell phone number on it in case of emergencies while we are in Chicago. I can't wait!!!! :D
That sounds like fun! Have a great time and bundle up.:) The sad thing is I used to live about 4 blocks from Michigan Ave and I NEVER went to the big kick off of the Christmas lights. Of course that was before kids and I really should have taken advantage of the convenience. :) Have a great time!

That sounds like a blast:D And maybe you'll get some new customers too!

1. What is the "Back to Chicago Tomorrow" event all about?

The "Back to Chicago Tomorrow" event is a cooking and networking event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants and customers in the Chicago area. It is an opportunity for attendees to learn new recipes, try out new products, and connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

2. When and where is the "Back to Chicago Tomorrow" event taking place?

The "Back to Chicago Tomorrow" event will take place on Saturday, August 10th at the Chicago Convention Center. The address is 123 Main Street, Chicago, IL.

3. Can anyone attend the "Back to Chicago Tomorrow" event?

Yes, the event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers in the Chicago area. However, space is limited so be sure to RSVP as soon as possible.

4. Is there a fee to attend the "Back to Chicago Tomorrow" event?

There is no fee to attend the event. However, there is a suggested donation of $10 to support a local charity chosen by Pampered Chef.

5. What can I expect to experience at the "Back to Chicago Tomorrow" event?

At the event, you can expect to participate in cooking demonstrations using Pampered Chef products, taste delicious recipes, and connect with other consultants and customers. There will also be exclusive discounts and giveaways for attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI