• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the Newest Member of CS from Tennessee?

In summary, the newest member of CS from Tennessee is Becky, who has been with Pampered Chef since February 2008 and currently holds the position of director. She has a family of a husband and four children, and she is looking forward to getting to know other members of CS and building connections within the community.
beckyjsmith
Hi guys! I am new to CS. I have been with PC since Feb 08, and I am currently a director. I have a TL who is getting really close to promoting. WOOT!
I have an amazing husband and 4 awesome kids. I hope to get to know many of you better!
Becky

Welcome Becky! Congrats on promoting and for your upcoming promotion! Very awesome! :thumbup:

You'll have to share your knowledge and encourage us with our adventure!:D

Thanks Laurie! I am not so much sure it is knowledge as it is blind luck. :) Anything I DO know I will gladly share though!
You're off o a GREAT start I can see!

Hey Becky -- where in TN are you? :)

Congratulations on your business, and welcome to our wacky little corner of the internet.

ChefJ- I am in Crossville.:)
Rae- thank you!

1. Who is the newest member of CS from Tennessee?

The newest member of CS from Tennessee is Becky, a director for Pampered Chef since February 2008.

2. How long has Becky been with Pampered Chef?

Becky has been with Pampered Chef since February 2008, making it over 10 years of experience with the company.

3. What is Becky's current position in Pampered Chef?

Becky is currently a director for Pampered Chef, and her team leader is close to promoting, which is something to celebrate!

4. Does Becky have a family?

Yes, Becky has an amazing husband and four awesome kids.

5. Does Becky hope to get to know other members of CS better?

Yes, Becky is excited to get to know many of the members of CS better and build connections within the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RNurse74
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jess Olstad
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Meranda