• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a Weekend Getaway Impact Coping with Cancer?

In summary, "aLittle off the Beaten Path" is a collection of unique and versatile kitchen tools and gadgets designed by Pampered Chef, available for purchase online and through independent consultants. Many products are dishwasher safe and have unique features and functions, making them stand out from traditional kitchen tools. They come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty.
pattikake
I posted recently that my husband was diagnosed with throat cancer .. actually we've found out recently that it is 2 very different types and are awaiting our treatment options, etc., Meanwhile, during all of this, we took a get-away weekend trip to the deep woods of Maine for a car race (Rally America) .. My husband took TONS of pics and entered one of them in their contest. If you wouldn't mind and have a couple of seconds, he would SO appreciate the votes. He's currently in 2nd place .. just follow this link and vote. http://rally-america.com/contests/2009_NEFR/entries/504Thanks so much -- we're discovering that it's the little things in life that keep us going :)Thank u!

Last edited:
Voted! & keeping your husband & family in my prayers.

Voted! GREAT pic!!!!!

Hope you guys had fun!!

Still praying for you both.

Voted!

Praying for you and your family.

Voted. That was a really good pic!

Happy to vote! What is he going to win???

Voted, can you vote daily?

Thanks everyone! Not sure if you can vote daily or not ... and not really sure what he wins, other than the fact that he can say "I won!"

Voted. #24 great pic. The photos that your husband is low to the ground, really captures the cars.

Voted :thumbup:

You and your husband are in my prayers!

Voted and praying.

What is "aLittle off the Beaten Path"?

"aLittle off the Beaten Path" is a collection of unique and versatile kitchen tools and gadgets designed by Pampered Chef to make cooking and entertaining easier and more fun.

Can I purchase "aLittle off the Beaten Path" products online?

Yes, all "aLittle off the Beaten Path" products are available for purchase on our website, as well as through our independent consultants.

Are "aLittle off the Beaten Path" products dishwasher safe?

Many of our "aLittle off the Beaten Path" products are dishwasher safe, but it is always recommended to check the product's care instructions before placing it in the dishwasher.

What makes "aLittle off the Beaten Path" products different from other kitchen tools?

Our "aLittle off the Beaten Path" products are designed with unique features and functions that make them stand out from traditional kitchen tools. They are also made with high-quality materials and are built to last.

Do you offer a warranty on "aLittle off the Beaten Path" products?

Yes, all "aLittle off the Beaten Path" products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly offer a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back