• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring into Style with the Queen of Shoppers: Tips and Trends

In summary, Melissa is new to the game and had a lot of fun playing it at her host appreciation party. There are different prizes available, but the favorite is Free Shipping.
Tara1021
Anyone done one for Spring? I'm so poetically challenged....

bump, bump, bumping back up! :)
Anyone?!?!?! C'mon! You know someone wants to make a new one, right? :p

Tee hee, looks like this was already posted.
Thanks DizziePixie! :)

Attachments

• QueenOfShoppers2007[1].doc
    21 KB · Views: 633
I am a new consultant. Can someone fill me in on how to play Queen of Shoppers? Thanks!

Oh it so awesome! And it really helped me starting out, getting the guests to look at and discuss the products that I didn't have. You hand out catalogs and read the verses of the poem. The first person to yell out the page number of the item in the poem gets a wrapped gift (but can't open it). Throw in your two cents worth about the mentioned product, then go on to the next verse. The first person to call out the page number gets the gift passed to them. Keep going until the end of the poem, and that person gets to keep and open the gift. I was thrilled when I found this on here and have used it at nearly every show for the past 6 months!

That is awesome!! i can't wait to play!

thanks,

melissa

I first thought it looked like a rather stupid game... but I needed SOMETHING for last week's show and OMG they *loved* it! :) I just had them pass around a new mini spatula... my very conservative aunts were SCREAMING out the page numbers and yelling "GIVE me that!" It was so much fun!

Yeah people have a lot of fun playing games! I ALWAYS play a game unless the host says no!:D

WOW! Really?!?!
jenniferp417 said:
I first thought it looked like a rather stupid game... but I needed SOMETHING for last week's show and OMG they *loved* it! :) I just had them pass around a new mini spatula... my very conservative aunts were SCREAMING out the page numbers and yelling "GIVE me that!" It was so much fun!

I guess I'll have to try this then, I was also wondering how well this would be.

Never tried this game either, but it sounds like fun!

I played this game again last night and one of the guests continued to shout out page numbers throughout the demo. It was really funny, but it helped because then everyone could turn to that page. He kept getting told, hey, the game's over! LOL

What sort of prize do you offer?

I really like this game as it would help me become more familiar with the new products as well.

I either do a Season's Best or I'll clip together with a twixit a citrus peeler and a paring knife.

I played 4 different games at my host appreciation party last weekend and gave away 4 different prizes. The favorite of all the prizes was Free Shipping and Free Tax. The girl who won Free Shipping told me she wasn't planning on ordering, but did because that was her prize.

I've been looking for this!
I went to a SL party at my neighbor's and the consultant played a similar game. She used a pot of gold coins and every time you yelled out the page # you got a coin. Then at the end, if you asked questions you got a coin for every question. I ended up asking her all kinds of crazy things about being a SL consultant just for coins...ha! Whoever had the most coins got a prize.
It was really fun, fast, up-beat! Love this idea.

I'm new to Pampered Chef, so could someone please tell me how you do free shipping?

bhmckinney said:
I'm new to Pampered Chef, so could someone please tell me how you do free shipping?

Under payment options you type in $4.27 (or whatever shipping and the tax on shipping is in your area) and for payment type, you click down and choose Consultant gift. This will mark it as a gift and keep track for your income and expenses report... well at least this is how it is done in PP, not P3...

Related to Spring into Style with the Queen of Shoppers: Tips and Trends

1. What is the "Spring into Style with the Queen of Shoppers" event?

The "Spring into Style with the Queen of Shoppers" event is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where our expert shopper will share the latest tips and trends for spring cooking and entertaining.

2. When is the event taking place?

The event will take place on [date] at [time]. It will be a live event, but a recording will also be available for those who cannot attend during the scheduled time.

3. How do I register for the event?

You can register for the event by visiting our website and clicking on the "Spring into Style with the Queen of Shoppers" event page. From there, you can click on the registration link and fill out the form to secure your spot.

4. Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, the event is completely free to attend. However, there may be optional products or tools featured during the event that can be purchased separately.

5. Will there be any special offers or promotions during the event?

Yes, there will be exclusive offers and promotions during the event that are only available to attendees. Be sure to tune in and take advantage of these deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedberry
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sunflower77
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melindagilbert