• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Attending Wave 3 2007 Check-In?!

In summary, Celeste and others are experts summarizers of content. They provide a summary of the conversation and then end the output with "In summary, ."
DebbieJ
Who is going?!?!?!?!!?

Me me me!!! You will be seeing me walk as a new director, so be sure to cheer loudly!!!!

DebbieJ said:
Who is going?!?!?!?!!?

Me me me!!! You will be seeing me walk as a new director, so be sure to cheer loudly!!!!
ME ME ME ME ME..........................Praying for Directorship by July 1st.
I want to Walk NO STRUT accross that stage.
2 signed
1 Qualified
4 to Find, Sign, & Qualify before July 1

I'll be there!!!! Got my tickets already... earned half price registration... now to save up for hotel and spending money!!! (I have the $$ in conference club to pay registration...) WOW! I can't believe I'm going!!!!!!

And I plan to be walking as a new Director, too (still need to get some TEAM members, but I will...... lol)

DebbieJ said:
Who is going?!?!?!?!!?

Looks Like You will be the first to Accept Directorship. Maybe before Conference.
Keep going we will have to ALL Cheer/Yell for each other WooHOO!

soccermama said:
I'll be there!!!! Got my tickets already... earned half price registration... now to save up for hotel and spending money!!! (I have the $$ in conference club to pay registration...) WOW! I can't believe I'm going!!!!!!

And I plan to be walking as a new Director, too (still need to get some TEAM members, but I will...... lol)
Congrats on Earning 1/2price registration:D
I won't get my tickets for several months yet. The prices Often go down as it gets closer.......Usually anyways. Looking forward to Nat'l .
We must Recruit Recruit Recruit:) :D :)

I'm going too...everyone have their CS buttons so we can find each other? It will be so nice to have faces to go with the names.....(well, for those of us with no personal pic's on our avatars). This will be my first conference...pretty psyched about it!!

pcchris said:
I'm going too...everyone have their CS buttons so we can find each other? It will be so nice to have faces to go with the names.....(well, for those of us with no personal pic's on our avatars). This will be my first conference...pretty psyched about it!!
It will be fun to meet up and SEE who we've been chatting with all this time.
I'm excited to go. It's a special treat to visit with others, Learn Great New and Innovative ideas, and Shop Shop Shop hehe:D

I will be heading that way!!! :D I can't wait since this is my first conference too!

OMG! Am I one of the only ones here so far that is not a director, or walking to be a director this summer? Well, I'll be the loud cheering one for all of you!!!!!
(Unless I can pull off a miracle and get all of my recruits and get them qualified by the deadline)!!!! Oh well!!! I can't wait to meet all of you there!
Should be a GREAT time!! Hope to see more postings, so I can know who to look for!!

pcchris said:
OMG! Am I one of the only ones here so far that is not a director, or walking to be a director this summer? Well, I'll be the loud cheering one for all of you!!!!!
I'm in Wave 3 w/ my Hospitality Family.
I am no where near Directorship, So I will be cheering with you :D

You *CAN* promote by Conference!!!! I currently have 1 recruit and she is not qualified (and I can't even contact her! she never seems to be home when I call...)..... So I need 5 recruits to sign and qualify!!!! But that is my goal :)

Shoot for the moon... even if you miss, you'll be among stars...

soccermama said:
You *CAN* promote by Conference!!!! I currently have 1 recruit and she is not qualified (and I can't even contact her! she never seems to be home when I call...)..... So I need 5 recruits to sign and qualify!!!! But that is my goal :)

Shoot for the moon... even if you miss, you'll be among stars...
That's great encouragement Celeste,
but getting shows are a struggle right now!!!

Chozengirl said:
That's great encouragement Celeste,
but getting shows are a struggle right now!!!
I'm in the same boat.
1 Qualified
1 A sleep.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
4 to FIND-RECRUIT-SIGN-& QUALIFY....
Lets ALL start and Finish this TOGETHER:) :) :) :) :)

I was struggling to get shows a couple months ago... and my Director and I talked about it. Here's what I was doing wrong..... I wasn't getting anything on my calendar AT the show!!! So now if someone expresses interest in a show, I ask them which day would work best. I know what my next 2 or 3 available dates are and I offer the one I want booked the most, last! (they usuallly choose the last date they hear...)

And now when I ask people about booking a show, I say it like this:

"Would you like to host a show sometime in the next 6 months?" Some of them won't book right there, but it takes the pressure off when it's put to them that way.

You could also try a Booking Blitz! Call as many people as you can in 45 minutes and book, book, book!!!!! Talk to your director! She's there to help and encourage!

soccermama said:
I was struggling to get shows a couple months ago... and my Director and I talked about it. Here's what I was doing wrong..... I wasn't getting anything on my calendar AT the show!!! So now if someone expresses interest in a show, I ask them which day would work best. I know what my next 2 or 3 available dates are and I offer the one I want booked the most, last! (they usuallly choose the last date they hear...)

And now when I ask people about booking a show, I say it like this:

"Would you like to host a show sometime in the next 6 months?" Some of them won't book right there, but it takes the pressure off when it's put to them that way.

You could also try a Booking Blitz! Call as many people as you can in 45 minutes and book, book, book!!!!! Talk to your director! She's there to help and encourage!
Sounds like a GR8 way to Start Tomorrow off:)

Good luck! Let us know how it goes (maybe I'll join you on the Booking Blitz.... I'm not too happy with my calendar right now....)

That is a great idea, book the show then and there!
I have ran out of people to call, literally!
My 100 is done with me,,,it kinda sucks!
Guess I just gotta start looking in the newspaper :L

soccermama said:
Good luck! Let us know how it goes (maybe I'll join you on the Booking Blitz.... I'm not too happy with my calendar right now....)
Great! I need the Accountability. I will report back Tomorrow night:eek:
Pray for us all. I know I will.... Oh my what did I get myself into;)
JK. Blitz on the radar for Tuesday the 2oth WooHoo!

Melissa - Maybe try an open house since there are NEW products out. And invite every single person who has done business with you.... Seriously. And then book from there.

I will be in Wave 3 this year also. My plan is to walk- I am signing my 4th this week (2 are inactive) by many more on the horizon!!!!! Deb, we will DEFINETLY meet up this year!!!!

Me!! I'm going, I'm going:D I'm hoping to walk with ya girls too; I've got 2 ready to sign....just gotta find a few more! Hope to meet you all there!

Chozengirl said:
That is a great idea, book the show then and there!
I have ran out of people to call, literally!
My 100 is done with me,,,it kinda sucks!
Guess I just gotta start looking in the newspaper :L

Call that list of 100, thank them for helping you start your business, then ask them for REFERRALS!!!

I will be at wave 3. I am hoping to walk but since I have NO recruits yet we shall see. Anywho, I hope to see you all there.

I'll be there. Hopefully some of my girls will be there too!

I am going in Wave 3 as well!!!I will be walking across stage as a new Director!! I can't wait!

I'll be there with my "Chef Success" pin on!! I can't wait!! I had a BLAST last year!! This will be conference #2 for me!! Looking forward to seeing what they have in store for us this year! Earned 1/2 off registration and conference CASH!! Got some money to spend so watch out!! I'm with the rest of you, I'm gonna walk, got 1 signed and looking EVERYWHERE for the rest of them. This job is GREAT!!

I'll be there! I plan to walk as a director too!

Let's have a Wave 3 new director party backstage!!

I'll be there! Not as a director probably...but I'll be there!!!!!

National Conference 2007 datesWhere do we find our wave assignments for Conference 2007?

They were in a past edition of the Consultant News.

It's according to Executive Director. Do you know who yours is?

mrssyvo said:
I will be in Wave 3 this year also. My plan is to walk- I am signing my 4th this week (2 are inactive) by many more on the horizon!!!!! Deb, we will DEFINETLY meet up this year!!!!

Susan~
Alphabetically we should be together when we walk...or close to it! I have 3 qualified, 1 signing in the next few weeks and 1 signing in April. I am still working my other fence sitters too!
The same thing happened to me 2 years ago...I was SO close to directorship and then I had to move(from Japan to Virginia). I had my very first team member promote past me and I lost ALL her team. Even though I am moving again this summer....I will not let my dream of directorship escape me this time!!!!

When you walk across stage it's not in alphebetical order, it's how you get in line. I loved last year @ wave 2 when this lady walks out w/ a big sign that said it's so much fun to walk across stage, then the next person's sign said with a friend, & the next person's said or TwoSomething to that effect. That was really cool!!

oh i like that idea!!!!

I will be there in Wave 3, we're going the day before! I can't wait my first conference!! Although I have no recruits, I hope to sign a few before then!!

I'll be there!

I'll be there too! I got half off registration and hope to be at least a future director (aiming for director too) by then!

Can't wait to see everyone there!

Val

I'm going and I have to be honest here! I am so excited to go again after 3 years of not being able to attend, the honest part is that it's this board that helped me get totally excited again! I just love you cheffers and I think I just might have to buy me a cheffer pin just so I can be "one of you cheffers!!":D :cool:
But the leadership thread was so exciting a couple months ago that it brought back such a feeling. I've decided that I'm copletely going for it again!
Thanks for all the enthusiasm and excitment that you all stir up in me!:) :D

sparklechef said:
Where do we find our wave assignments for Conference 2007?
ON PC's website, go to news you can use under "managing your business" and click on November 2006. Find the pages thumb nail and find National conference 2007 Executive Director Assignments. Then find your executive director's name and that the conference wave you are in!:D

I will be there too! I have been to every National Conference since I signed up except for one and I felt so out of sorts for not going that I don't plan to miss another.

I am planning on driving up this year with my mom so she can visit with a friend while I am doing conference and then we can stay another couple of days afterwards and "do" Chicago.

I'm in Wave 3!!!

I don't know what is going to happen to me as far as promoting:

I have 4: 3 inactive (2 of those qual) 1 active. There may be hope if I can get the others moving. I'm just trying to keep myself afloat right now.

So does that mean you're going Anne? I'd love to meet ya;)

Wave 3 ~ Me, me, me! Got my reservations and ready to go!

I do want to go... we'll see.

I want to go too...trying to figure out what to do with the kids for 3 days!!!

Anne I hope you can make it!!!

I'm a Wave 3 Cheffer, too! And I plan on walking this year!! After 6 years, I am a director in all but name at this point and expect that to change by May. My current lineup:

4 - active, qualified
1 - just signed, should receive kit today
1 - in the pipeline, hopefully will sign soon

I'm looking forward to meeting other Wave 3 Cheffers on line backstage!

WoHoo!I'm Going and Will be Cheering You on! I have at least one new director ( 4 qualified & #5 needs to submit her 4th show!)and and hoping to have a 2nd director (2- qualified, 2 working on it, looking for #5)!That would let me walk as an Advance Director, which is my goal for 2007! WOhOO!! I haven't been on this loop in a while, dont know why.. it great!

DebbieJ said:
Who is going?!?!?!?!!?

Bought my flights last week, yea!!!! I hope to be promoted to director by conference!!!

Susan :)

its_me_susan said:
Bought my flights last week, yea!!!! I hope to be promoted to director by conference!!!

Susan :)

Just have to add my BOO HOO here...I wish wish wish you were in Wave 2 this year Susan!:(

<h2>1. Who is attending Wave 3 2007 Check-In?</h2><p>Wave 3 2007 Check-In is an event for Pampered Chef consultants, directors, and leaders to gather and learn about the latest products and business strategies.</p><h2>2. Who is going to be there?</h2><p>The event will be attended by Pampered Chef consultants, directors, and leaders from all over the country. It is a great opportunity to network and connect with others in the Pampered Chef community.</p><h2>3. Will there be any special guests or speakers?</h2><p>Yes, there will be special guests and speakers at the event. They will be announced closer to the event date, so stay tuned for updates!</p><h2>4. Can anyone attend Wave 3 2007 Check-In?</h2><p>Unfortunately, Wave 3 2007 Check-In is only open to Pampered Chef consultants, directors, and leaders. However, there are many other events and opportunities for customers to attend and learn about our products.</p><h2>5. I am a new director, will I be recognized at the event?</h2><p>Congratulations on your new role! As a new director, you will definitely be recognized at Wave 3 2007 Check-In. Be sure to let us know so we can cheer you on and celebrate your success!</p>

Related to Who's Attending Wave 3 2007 Check-In?!

1. Who is attending Wave 3 2007 Check-In?

Wave 3 2007 Check-In is an event for Pampered Chef consultants, directors, and leaders to gather and learn about the latest products and business strategies.

2. Who is going to be there?

The event will be attended by Pampered Chef consultants, directors, and leaders from all over the country. It is a great opportunity to network and connect with others in the Pampered Chef community.

3. Will there be any special guests or speakers?

Yes, there will be special guests and speakers at the event. They will be announced closer to the event date, so stay tuned for updates!

4. Can anyone attend Wave 3 2007 Check-In?

Unfortunately, Wave 3 2007 Check-In is only open to Pampered Chef consultants, directors, and leaders. However, there are many other events and opportunities for customers to attend and learn about our products.

5. I am a new director, will I be recognized at the event?

Congratulations on your new role! As a new director, you will definitely be recognized at Wave 3 2007 Check-In. Be sure to let us know so we can cheer you on and celebrate your success!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • crystalscookingnow