• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Pink Items Will Be Available for Online Sales in October?

In summary, Pink in October is a campaign that raises awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support. Pampered Chef participates by donating a portion of sales from designated pink products and offering special promotions and fundraisers. These products can be identified by a pink ribbon symbol in the catalog or website. Non-purchase participation is also possible through direct donations or hosting a party. Spreading the word can be done through social media, hosting parties, or wearing pink and starting conversations.
natural
Gold Member
Do we know what the pink items will be in Oct? for online sales?
Sandra

:balloon:The items for online sales is in Consulant's Corner. If you go to Promoting and Building Your Business, then About our Charitable Giving then click on Help Whip Cancer. From there click on #2 and under Sell Pink Products click on the Product Flyer and all the items are there. Great items at very reasonable prices!

Simple Additions Pink Bowl Trio $19.50
Simple Additions Pink Small Square Plates (Pink w/white polka dots) $17.00 (set of 2)
Pink Microfiber Towel (Pink w/white polka dots) $8.50
Daisy Dessert Plates (square clear glass w/pink daisies around edge) $21.50 (set of 4)
Recipe Card & Note Holder $8.00
Pink Kitchen Gloves $7.00
Pink Mini Scoop & Measure $5.00
Pink Kitchen Brush $4.00
Help Whip Clip $3.00 (the picture shows a set of 2, but I don't remember if I bought a set last year or two clips as I combined orders with others who wanted pink items)
Pink Bar Board with Knife (old style bar board & Kwikut Paring knife) $6.00
Pink and White Twixit! Clip Combo pack $5.50
Cake Tester $3.50
HWC Reusable Tote/Shopping Bag $3.50 (set of 2)

The Help Whip clips are a set of 2. I have several sets and I LOVE them!

, as a pampered chef consultant, I am happy to inform you that the October pink items for online sales will be a set of limited edition silicone kitchen tools. These tools are not only functional, but also support a great cause as a portion of the proceeds will go towards breast cancer research. I highly recommend promoting these items to your customers as they are not only a great addition to any kitchen, but also a way to give back to a worthy cause. Thank you for your interest in the October pink items!

What is Pink in October?

Pink in October is a campaign that aims to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support during the month of October.

How does Pampered Chef participate in Pink in October?

Pampered Chef partners with the American Cancer Society to donate a portion of the sales of designated pink products to breast cancer research. We also offer special promotions and fundraisers during the month of October.

Which products are part of the Pink in October campaign?

Products that are part of the campaign will have a pink ribbon symbol next to them in our catalog or on our website. Some examples include our Pink KitchenAid Mixer and our Pink Silicone Spatula.

Can I still participate in Pink in October if I don't want to purchase a product?

Absolutely! You can make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through our website, or host a Pampered Chef party and donate a portion of the sales to breast cancer research.

How can I spread the word about Pink in October and Pampered Chef's involvement?

You can share our Pink in October promotions and products on social media, host a party and invite friends and family to learn more about the campaign, or simply wear pink and start a conversation about the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefandrealv
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefcharity
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • pamperedlinda