• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website Update: New Features & Enhancements Coming June 30th

In summary, the new website update will not affect current orders, login information will remain the same, the new website will have a refreshed layout, saved recipes and shopping lists will be transferred, and new features will be added such as a faster checkout process and personalized recommendations.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Did anyone notice the email regarding the website update? Pretty exciting!

On June 30, we will add two enhancements to your Personal Web Site and make updates to the Personal Web Site Scripts and Images.

You and your hosts will love these enhancements because they make Show planning and order tracking easier:

• You and/or your hosts can now use your Personal Web Site to create a Reminder Call List. This list provides guest names and phone numbers, notes who is attending, and indicates which guests have placed an order or expressed interest in booking a future Show. The list can be downloaded and saved to your computer, or printed for easy reference.

• Your hosts will also be able to view any Web orders placed for their Shows. The host will be provided with the date the order was placed, the guest’s name and the order total (minus any discount, taxes, and shipping and handling charges.)

Finally, please note: The September Guest and Host Special Images and Scripts will be updated in July after National Conference.

Yes, I did notice the email regarding the website update! It sounds like a great new feature that should make planning and order tracking much easier.

Yes, I saw the email and I am definitely excited about the website update! The new enhancements sound really useful and will definitely make planning and tracking orders much easier. I especially like the reminder call list feature, as it will save me a lot of time and effort. And it's great that hosts will now be able to view web orders for their shows as well. Can't wait to see the updated images and scripts in July after National Conference. Keep up the great work!

1. How will the new website update affect my current orders?

The new website update will not affect any current orders you have placed. Your orders will still be processed and fulfilled as usual.

2. Will my login information change with the new update?

No, your login information will remain the same. You will still use your current username and password to access your account on the updated website.

3. Will the new website have a different layout?

Yes, the new website will have a refreshed and more user-friendly layout. You will find it easier to navigate and access information about our products and services.

4. Can I still use my saved recipes and shopping lists on the new website?

Yes, all of your saved recipes and shopping lists will be transferred to the new website. You will be able to access them on your account as usual.

5. Will there be any new features added to the website?

Yes, there will be several new features and enhancements added to the website to improve your overall experience. These include a faster checkout process and personalized recommendations based on your past purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies