• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warning for First Time Attendees

silly girl!) Just blessed I think - cause I drink gallons of water a day!! :blushing:Hmmmmm but do you know where the secret pottys are? He he he...I do......:DI always feel sorry for the men who are there. HO does commandeer some of the men's rooms, but people assume that they're ALL for women. And then the poor guys have no place to go. I saw my NED blithely walk into one last year, even though there was no sign reassigning it to women.That is so funny, thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately I am not like PamperedDor,
chefann
Gold Member
Is this your first year attending Conference? Want to know what it's like?http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2008/04/funny-pictures-kittens-litterbox-crowded-ladies-room2.jpgThat doesn't matter because you're a man?There IS no men's room.:D

Heh...I remember "taking over" some of the men's rooms and they actually went slower because they had less stalls. People joked about learning how to use the urinals....ewww

Oh Ann - that is funny!!

Lucky for me I have a bladder of steel - so I don't frequent the ladies room often -

I always feel sorry for the men who are there. HO does commandeer some of the men's rooms, but people assume that they're ALL for women. And then the poor guys have no place to go. I saw my NED blithely walk into one last year, even though there was no sign reassigning it to women.

That is so funny, thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately I am not like PamperedDor, I have the bladder the size of a small coin.:p I am going to have to plan my drinking very carefully!

sfdavis918 said:
That is so funny, thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately I am not like PamperedDor, I have the bladder the size of a small coin.:p I am going to have to plan my drinking very carefully!

Just blessed I think - cause I drink gallons of water a day!! :blushing:

Hmmmmm but do you know where the secret pottys are?
He he he...I do......

secret potties?

Secret pottys?!?!? Maybe you could sell special maps to the Cheffers... PUH-LEASE!

Nah we could always wear depends and not worry about it! HA HA HA HA HA Just Kidding. I'm lucky, I can hold out for a while.

chefann said:
I always feel sorry for the men who are there. HO does commandeer some of the men's rooms, but people assume that they're ALL for women. And then the poor guys have no place to go. I saw my NED blithely walk into one last year, even though there was no sign reassigning it to women.

Oh great..I'm in trouble!

leftymac said:
Oh great..I'm in trouble!

Just use the Fair Access Policy. ;)

If the women are rude enough to take the bathrooms from the guys, just walk into theirs.

There are doors on the stalls so it is all good.

(As I get beat up by some women in there that is breastfeeding...)

Seriously, it really isn't fair to the guys.

Thanks for the laugh Ann! I didn't really have too many issues last year but it does make me laugh when women try to use the men's room. They act all sneaky like they are committing a crime.

sfdavis918 said:

You and me both!
Jessica

sfdavis918 said:

Don't know why that comment made me think of this:

http://www.tobp.com/humor/weeklydrinkingschedule.shtml

hmmm - well if you ladies see me in any of your restrooms - just know that I always put the seat back down *wink*

There are special breast feeding/pumping rooms so new mothers don't have to worry about taking up space in the bathroom....okay, that didn't come out right, but I'm too tired to figure out how to say what I mean without being beat up.

Don't worry Kate it made sense to me. Or does that mean I'm on the same page as you but no one else is??? hummmm am I normal??? ;-)

Hmmm - when I get asked sometime to speak at NatConference I'll share a funny thing that happened to me in the bathroom at conference last summer. Keith - 3rd floor and basement floor are places to go. If you're at wave 2, look me up; we'll have a guys networking session on the day of the banquets.

erinyourpclady said:
Hmmmmm but do you know where the secret pottys are?
He he he...I do......

HeeHee - I have a couple secret potty locations.....but I'm not telling. I guess if you want to know where they are, you'll have to follow me around!:D

Here's a little hint though - it really helps sometimes to be a balcony person!

I won't be there this year.....UNLESS I have a rocking next few months. Since I am just re-starting..we will see. You just never know....I might be registering on site...LOL!!!

Thanks for the hint Becky... So, which wave are you ladies with the secret potty info in... I am just thinking that at least one Cheffer from each wave should know where the secret potties are, so the other Cheffers know who to follow around... (And secretly I am hoping that neither of you ladies is in Wave 2, and you will designate me as the keeper of the secret potty locations in Wave 2.) Oops, was that my out loud voice?!?!?:blushing:

chefann said:
Just be careful! I was at the Kenny Chesney concert in Cleveland at Browns stadium last year. There was a sewer line that broke under the stadium and it made all the toilets overflow and flooded parts of the stadium!:yuck: :yuck: Anyway, the ladies room was flooded long before the mens room so women were going in there to go to the bathroom and when they came out they were arrested!!!!:eek:

jbachen said:
Thanks for the hint Becky... So, which wave are you ladies with the secret potty info in... I am just thinking that at least one Cheffer from each wave should know where the secret potties are, so the other Cheffers know who to follow around... (And secretly I am hoping that neither of you ladies is in Wave 2, and you will designate me as the keeper of the secret potty locations in Wave 2.) Oops, was that my out loud voice?!?!?:blushing:

Jean - just PM'd you!:D

Only time I've seen a group of women commandeer a mens room is at my Spring Regional. We posted a woman outside the door and the unspoken rule was that if a guy came along, we'd let him in after the ladies inside had done their business. Only ones who went in there were the ones who could be quick about it.

I've been known to leave a session to use the facilities so as to beat the crowd!

Once I went to a certain watering hole with a friend who begged me to be a designated driver .... the facilities were decidedly "co-ed" and it was one of MANY reasons I did not return ....

Last year a group of us used one of the men's rooms. I had to wait for a stall to open up, so I wasn't the first one in. As I was washing my hands, a man sheepishly came out of the very last stall, kept his head down, and made a bee-line for the door. He evidently didn't speak up when the first woman in called out asking if the coast was clear. Silly man.

Related to Warning for First Time Attendees

What is a "Warning for First Time Attendees"?

A "Warning for First Time Attendees" is a presentation given at Pampered Chef parties for individuals who have never attended one before. It provides important information about the products, ordering process, and host benefits to ensure that everyone has the best experience possible.

What can I expect from a "Warning for First Time Attendees" presentation?

During the presentation, you can expect to learn about the Pampered Chef products and how they can make your cooking and entertaining easier. You will also receive information about our ordering process, host benefits, and have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.

Do I have to attend a "Warning for First Time Attendees" presentation?

While it is not mandatory to attend a "Warning for First Time Attendees" presentation, we highly recommend it for individuals who have never been to a Pampered Chef party before. It will provide you with valuable information and help you make the most of your experience.

How long does a "Warning for First Time Attendees" presentation last?

The presentation typically lasts about 15-20 minutes, depending on the number of questions from attendees. We want to make sure everyone has a chance to learn and ask any questions they may have.

Is there anything I need to bring with me to the "Warning for First Time Attendees" presentation?

No, you do not need to bring anything with you to the presentation. We will provide all the information you need to know about Pampered Chef products and the ordering process. Just come with an open mind and any questions you may have!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Laura