• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for new trifle recipes? Check out our 14 page booklet!

In summary, Harriet has put together a 50 page booklet full of trifle recipes with the help of her friends. She has also included pictures of some of the recipes. She is considering printing out mini booklets for her customers or e-mailing them the full booklet. Everyone is excited about the product and appreciates Harriet's hard work.
pamperedharriet
Here's the 14 page booklet that I have put together that can be shared (just change your info). I was planning on showing this at shows and including a copy with each trifle purchased through me. It's nothing fancy.

Please let me know if you have any additional recipes to add and/or tips to include.

I hope you like it. Thanks to those who helped me get the recipes!

Attachments

• TRIFLE BOWL RECIPES FROM YOUR PAMPERED CHEF.doc
    114.5 KB · Views: 1,027
Last edited:
THANKS! Great Job! I love to have these to share with customers.

Thank you so much!

You're quite welcome. I'm glad you like it! As you can see there are tons of variations. Something for everyone! This booklet doesn't even include salad ideas yet.

Thanks for putting this together and sharing, Harriet. It's a great compilation and I'm sure customers will really appreciate all the ideas!!!!

It's FABULOUS Harriet! Thank you so much for putting it together and sharing it with us!

Thanks, Kearstin and Carolyn!

I am really excited about this product and hope to sells tons!!!!! I like when I can present customers with more than just a product and lots of ideas.

I couldn't think of better friends to share this with!:) :) :) I've gotten a lot of flyers, ideas and support on CS and want to do my share on giving when I can.

Fantastic! Thanks Harriet!

Thanks, Becky and you are quite welcome!

Thanks Harriett! This really makes me hungry.

I made a banana pudding in mine this weekend.

Your welcome, Jennifer--I think you even submitted a recipe that I included!

Harriet - how awesome! Thanks so much for all your work! This will be such a great added benefit for selling the Trifle Bowl....I can hear people saying "It's so pretty - but would I use it?" And now I'll be able to guarentee them that they'll use it! Again - thanks so much!

Your welcome, Becky! I just added a few more recipes to the booklet since I posted it and will upload a revision soon.

<Updated Booklet--more recipes addes>OK. I have more recipes added so here is the revision!:)

We're up to 17 pages--thanks everyone who is contributing recipes!:D

Attachments

125 KB · Views: 648
Wow - Terrific!!

Here's another, easy raspberry trifle...and while you are there, do a search for "trifle" and you will find 5 or so more!http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/Recipe.aspx?recipeId=36249

Harriet,

Thank you so much for putting this together. I imagine it took a lot of time! Now, what to try, what to try...

Thank you so much Harriet for assembling all the trifle recipes!!! I appreciate your time and energy. :)

jenniferknapp said:
Here's another, easy raspberry trifle...and while you are there, do a search for "trifle" and you will find 5 or so more!

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/Recipe.aspx?recipeId=36249

Thanks, JK. I printed them and now have to type them in. I tried to cut and paste them but you can bearly read the directions. Thanks so much!:)

dianevill said:
Harriet,

Thank you so much for putting this together. I imagine it took a lot of time! Now, what to try, what to try...

Tell me about it Diane. So many to choose from. I have about 5 more recipes to type in thanks to JK! I have to check to see if I have these first already in the mix!

It was my pleasure doing this!

rebeccastt said:
Thank you so much Harriet for assembling all the trifle recipes!!! I appreciate your time and energy. :)

Thanks so much Rebecca! Can't wait to try some of them! Now to go back and do more typing for our next revision!:D

Harriet, your the best! I dont know where some of you find the time to put these together, but we all appreciate it greatly.

Cookingfool said:
Harriet, your the best! I dont know where some of you find the time to put these together, but we all appreciate it greatly.

Thanks, cookingfool! The easy part was copy and paste on most of the recipes but some were type out. I wish I could make an index and alphabetically list them but that would be too time consuming for me right now. Especially when I am getting help from others in finding some of these recipes.

I am very happy that this is so well received! Enjoy!!!!:)

Thanks Harriet, sorry to make more work for you...I thought you could have copy and pasted!

Hey, I asked for it--didn't I? Some are easy to copy and paste but these even with the printed copy from Betty Crocker are hard to read. I'll have to make sure I have my glasses and magnifer handy. I love some of the recipes on there! So, I am not unhappy. I was hoping the recipes would have been easier to read and friendly like the Betty Crocker sight. Looks like my updated booklet won't be done for at least later tomorrow or over the weekend.

Thanks Harriet! It is very much appreciated!!!:D

THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS BUSINESS!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Revision #3Guess once I got started it didn't take long and I found a short cut!

So, my dear Cheffer friends here is the latest version of this booklet.

Attachments

271 KB · Views: 1,288
Your welcome Kristi and Deb! Enjoy the updated version too!

Thanks Harriet! I wasn't a consultant when you could earn them so I ordered my Trifle Bowl today! I'm so excited to see it! It is one of my favorite new products - I hope it is as good in person! (...and arrives in one piece!)

Janet: I am happy for you that you ordered it! I hope yours comes in one piece and not defective. I really think we are all going to have so much fun with this product and hope our enthusiasm with sell tons of them! Don't forget this is also one of the April 60% off Host Specials too! That's why I have put so much time and effort putting this together to get ideas of what I would like and to show it and hopefully sell quite a few. I can't wait to go to the supermarket and pick up some ingredients that I don't have here and make some! I'll be inviting people over left and right so we don't get stuck with too much leftovers--LOL!!!

Oh, this website is great! Thanks.

I'm so happy that you are liking it here too, Bee!

Thanks Harriet:)

:) You're welcome JK and Lacy!

Awesome Job Harriet. Thank you so much! I can't wait to make some of the recipes from it. I just got my trifle bowl yesterday and it is beautiful!

Your welcome, Kat. I love the trifle bowl and can't wait to start taking orders for it! I really think when people see it and hear of so many different things and recipes you can do with it that they will "NEED" it!

Our dear Cheffer Darby has just linked me to three more sites of recipes!!!!!!!!
So, I will be making another revision in the next few days. I think after all of these I won't need more recipes at all. The booklet is now up to 37 pages and I am not done yet. I never realized how many sources there are!

Thanks everyone for your patience!

That's awesome Harriet. Thanks. It's making me very hungry.

Okay I have a question... First I absolutely love the booket and the idea... I think it would be awesome to get a few pictures of the recipe stated so that the customer knows how it is supposed to look and what not. (just a thought ;) ) Also, are you going to be sending this as a 37 page to the customer or are you going to be cutting it back to like 14 pages or so? BTW - you can get this binded at Kinkos... :D THANKS again Harriet!

Hi Margie!

Thanks for your comments. Originally I thought it would only be a few pages and then more and more people were directing me to more recipes so I just kept on adding them--didn't know what this was going to lead to. Some of the recipes I got I was able to get pictures to copy and paste. Then I realized that due to the size of the booklet and the expense to print it I would be better off not putting too many pictures in as the black and white look would deter from the actual pretty recipe. The booklet is now up to 50 something pages as of my last look and I have not posted the last revision yet--trying to see if I have duplicates--hopefully not too many.

This is too big for a printout for every customer now. I think what I am going to do is keep it as it is for reference and then pick which ones I think might be good for a mini booklet for my customers or just e-mail them the booklet as it is.

Does this make sense to you?

cla519 said:
That's awesome Harriet. Thanks. It's making me very hungry.

Cheryl--hungry isn't the word!!!!! Due to what Darby pointed me too the booklet as it is now is over 50 something pages and I am trying to figure out if I have duplicates--some have same name but variations before I put it back on here.

If someone ever says I wouldn't know what to put together as a trifle I think I will scream:D

Thanks for the Kinko's remark, Margie! Not with their prices!

Harriet,
Thank you!!!! I love trifles and make them often for our food fests at work.
I will send you an easy one if you wish to include it, if you don't have it already.
Maybe your booklet would be a nice incentive for a host gift when the TB is the host special.

Thank you so much for doing all this work Harriet. Can't wait to see the new version.

I think I'll keep a small version for printing and giving to customers, but first I'll offer to email them a copy. Most people have email so they can get the large version.

Last edited:
Wow!! GREAT JOB Harriet!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!:)

Chef Endora said:
Harriet,
Thank you!!!! I love trifles and make them often for our food fests at work.
I will send you an easy one if you wish to include it, if you don't have it already.
Maybe your booklet would be a nice incentive for a host gift when the TB is the host special.

Thanks, Gayle for the idea--it is up to 53 pages right now and thanks so much for your recipe I added it to the booklet. I had one similar that required you to bake the angel food cake in a special pan and since we don't sell the pan I would rather just do it your way!

I am overwhelmed with all of the responses I have received on this project.:D :D :cool:

Your welcome Colleen and Rhonda. I should have the revised 53 or 54 page booklet posted sometime this afternoon. I am thinking of offering it as an e-mail to my customers and just have one printed out to show.

Great job Harriet! You're making me drool - would love to try out many of these recipes - will be great to offer to email to guests who purchase this great product!

<h2>1. What is a trifle?</h2><p>A trifle is a layered dessert typically made with cake, fruit, custard, and whipped cream. It is often served in a clear glass bowl or trifle dish, allowing the layers to be seen.</p><h2>2. How do I assemble a trifle?</h2><p>To assemble a trifle, start by placing a layer of cake or ladyfingers on the bottom of your dish. Next, add a layer of fruit, followed by a layer of custard or pudding. Repeat these layers until you reach the top of the dish, ending with a layer of whipped cream. You can also add additional toppings or garnishes, such as chocolate shavings or nuts, if desired.</p><h2>3. Can I make a trifle in advance?</h2><p>Yes, trifle can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator. In fact, many people believe that the flavors and textures develop and improve when the trifle is allowed to sit for a few hours or overnight before serving.</p><h2>4. Are there any alternatives to cake in a trifle?</h2><p>Yes, you can use different types of cake or even other desserts as a base for your trifle. For example, you can use brownies, pound cake, or even cookies. You can also get creative and use things like pudding, mousse, or even ice cream as a layer in your trifle.</p><h2>5. Do you have any tips for making a perfect trifle?</h2><p>One tip for making a great trifle is to use a variety of textures and flavors to create a balanced and interesting dessert. You can also try using different types of fruits and experimenting with different flavor combinations. Additionally, make sure to assemble your trifle in a clear dish to showcase the beautiful layers. Lastly, don't be afraid to get creative and make the recipe your own by adding your own personal touch.</p>

1. What is a trifle?

A trifle is a layered dessert typically made with cake, fruit, custard, and whipped cream. It is often served in a clear glass bowl or trifle dish, allowing the layers to be seen.

2. How do I assemble a trifle?

To assemble a trifle, start by placing a layer of cake or ladyfingers on the bottom of your dish. Next, add a layer of fruit, followed by a layer of custard or pudding. Repeat these layers until you reach the top of the dish, ending with a layer of whipped cream. You can also add additional toppings or garnishes, such as chocolate shavings or nuts, if desired.

3. Can I make a trifle in advance?

Yes, trifle can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator. In fact, many people believe that the flavors and textures develop and improve when the trifle is allowed to sit for a few hours or overnight before serving.

4. Are there any alternatives to cake in a trifle?

Yes, you can use different types of cake or even other desserts as a base for your trifle. For example, you can use brownies, pound cake, or even cookies. You can also get creative and use things like pudding, mousse, or even ice cream as a layer in your trifle.

5. Do you have any tips for making a perfect trifle?

One tip for making a great trifle is to use a variety of textures and flavors to create a balanced and interesting dessert. You can also try using different types of fruits and experimenting with different flavor combinations. Additionally, make sure to assemble your trifle in a clear dish to showcase the beautiful layers. Lastly, don't be afraid to get creative and make the recipe your own by adding your own personal touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Aubury
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views