• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Follow Up with Customers via Email After a Show?

In summary, the speaker is discussing their strategy for reaching out to customers and prospects through email. They plan to send follow-up thank you emails with recipe files attached, as well as possibly including information about hosting a show and adding recipients to their newsletter list. They are seeking advice on how to word these emails effectively.
babywings76
Gold Member
I like to e-mail guests and outside orders a follow up thank you and attach any recipe files I have to go with their products.

I have some new contacts (outside orders from a show) and don't have phone numbers for them. I'm in need of bookings, so I thought I'd include an extra section to these e-mails about hosting a show. I also am trying to figure out how to word that I'm adding them to my newsletter list, and if they decide they don't want it they can unsubscribe.

Anyone have a great message they use to do this?

(I had done this a couple times, but can't find the e-mails now to duplicate my wording. Plus, no good came from those previous e-mails, so now that I have some new contacts, I thought it might be good to try another way of wording things.)

Thanks!Here is a sample email you can use:Dear pampered chef consultant, Thank you for your recent order! I hope you enjoy your products and find them useful. As a token of my appreciation, I'm attaching a few recipe files to this message so you can make the most out of your purchase. I'd also like to let you know about my upcoming shows and events where I offer exclusive discounts and deals. If you're interested, please let me know and I'll add you to my mailing list. Of course, if you'd rather not receive any future emails, you can always unsubscribe at any time. Thank you again for your purchase and I look forward to helping you make the most of your shopping experience. Sincerely,

Hello [Guest/Outside Order],I hope this email finds you well. I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent order and for supporting my business. I truly appreciate it and hope you are enjoying your products.I wanted to let you know that as a special thank you, I have attached some recipe files to go along with your order. I hope you find them helpful and delicious!I also wanted to mention that I am currently looking to book some more shows and would love to have you as a hostess. As a hostess, you can earn free products and discounts, as well as have a fun and relaxing night with your friends. If this is something you might be interested in, please let me know and we can discuss further details.Lastly, I would like to add you to my newsletter list so you can stay updated on new products, specials, and upcoming events. If at any time you decide you no longer want to receive these emails, you can simply unsubscribe by clicking the link at the bottom of the newsletter.Thank you again for your support and I look forward to staying connected with you.Best regards,

1. How do I send a "Thank You" email with recipes?

To send a "Thank You" email with recipes as a Pampered Chef consultant, follow these steps:

• Click on the "Email" tab.
  • Choose "Recipe Email" from the drop-down menu.
  • Select the recipes you want to include in the email.
  • Click on the "Thank You" template.
  • Personalize the email with your own message and details.
  • Click "Send" to deliver the email to your customers.

2. Can I customize the "Thank You" email with recipes?

Yes, you can customize the "Thank You" email with recipes by choosing the recipes you want to include and adding a personal message to your customers. You can also add your contact information, upcoming events, or promotions to the email.

3. How do I track if my customers have received the "Thank You" email with recipes?

To track if your customers have received the "Thank You" email with recipes, you can check the "Email History" tab in your consultant account. It will show you a list of emails sent and if they have been opened by your customers.

4. Can I send the "Thank You" email with recipes to multiple customers at once?

Yes, you can send the "Thank You" email with recipes to multiple customers at once. You can select multiple email addresses from your customer list or import a list of email addresses to send the email to. This is a great way to thank multiple customers after a successful party or event.

5. Are there any pre-made "Thank You" email templates with recipes to choose from?

Yes, there are pre-made "Thank You" email templates with recipes available in your Pampered Chef consultant account. You can choose from a variety of templates to match the occasion or theme of your event. You can also customize these templates to make them more personal and unique for your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lauradorable
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • NooraK