• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Table Cloths and Towels: Find Great Deals at Our Outlet!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of affordable table cloths and towels at their outlet store and website. These products are made with high-quality and durable materials such as cotton, linen, and polyester, and are available in different sizes and colors. Bulk discounts are also available for larger orders. To maintain the quality of the fabric, it is recommended to follow the care instructions on the product label.
DeeDee616
Anyone remeber how much the red white and blue table cloth went for in the catalog?

And how about the towels?

Thanks!

Danielle

$29-39 for the table cloth I believe, not sure on the towels?

Customer price is $17.25 for the table cloth and 2 towels. It's even less if you order it yourself through the samples from the consultant website

This is a great table cloth! And, can be used for a light outdoor blanket.

The patriotic tablecloth is AWESOME. It is HUGE and great quality.

Have it on my table now. Love it!

$14.50 on CC

I wish they'd offer us a tablecloth with the PC name on it ... any kind, any size ... I just find it identifies us better at booths and stuff!

There is one on the Paperwork and Supply form. Merrill also has one.

the one on the paperwork supply is the square one isn't it? Not sure about Merrills. I love, love, love the patriotic table cloth. It is very large and good quality. I may have to go and order another one. I wish they would come out with a Christmas one...green and red, or winter blue...not sure that is a real color, but the blue you see at Christams...and white.

1. Where can I find affordable table cloths and towels from Pampered Chef?

Our outlet store is the best place to find great deals on table cloths and towels. You can also check our website for any ongoing promotions or sales.

2. What types of materials are used for the table cloths and towels at Pampered Chef?

We use high-quality and durable materials such as cotton, linen, and polyester for our table cloths and towels. These materials are not only affordable but also easy to clean and maintain.

3. Are the table cloths and towels at Pampered Chef available in different sizes and colors?

Yes, we offer a variety of sizes and colors for our table cloths and towels to fit your specific needs and preferences. You can find the perfect match for your kitchen or dining room decor.

4. Can I purchase table cloths and towels from Pampered Chef in bulk?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for large orders of table cloths and towels. This is a great option for anyone looking to stock up for special occasions or events.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the table cloths and towels from Pampered Chef?

It is recommended to follow the care instructions on the product label. In general, our table cloths and towels are machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. Avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals to maintain the quality of the fabric.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Davis
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • D_Patel