• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Specials: A Look at September Host & Guest Deals

In summary, "Stoneware in September" is a promotion by Pampered Chef that offers discounted prices on stoneware products in the month of September. Stoneware is safe to use in the microwave, oven, freezer, and dishwasher, and is made from natural clay for even heat distribution and non-stick properties. To maintain stoneware, hand washing with mild detergent is recommended and caution should be taken when using it on the grill.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Can anyone tell me if it's always Stoneware in September as the host and guest specials? I know for the two years I've been in PC it has been and the September just before I signed up but I'm not sure it's always that way. I have two hosts that booked because I said it's USUALLY in September. One called me all excited today to choose her date and now I'm a little nervous it won't be the special :eek:

That's a good question esp. since we had a Special Stoneware sale in Feb this year!?? I'd love to know too!

In the 8 years I've been with Pampered Chef, September has ALWAYS been Stoneware month!!! ALWAYS!:) :D So I'd say you are safe to book them for September! If they were going to change it, I believe they'd tell us! Cause they know we count on them to let us know this stuff. But I have people scheduled for September already just because it is Stoneware Month!;) :D

Also, there has been 2-3 times they have done stoneware in either January or February also, but it's never stopped it from being stoneware month in September, for both the hosts and the guests!:)

We Cheffers need to create a GREAT Stoneware Flyer to help us promote this for September! Any ideas?:rolleyes:

Didn't they usually do a larger amount for the host in January's but changed it on us this year. Seems like they wait on annoucning Sept after Conference - Although I have one person already asking about a Sept show.

1. What is "Stoneware in September"?

"Stoneware in September" is a promotion that Pampered Chef runs every September where customers can purchase stoneware products at a discounted price. This includes our popular stoneware baking dishes, pizza stones, and other kitchen essentials.

2. Can I use stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, our stoneware is safe to use in the microwave. It is also oven-safe, freezer-safe, and dishwasher-safe, making it a versatile and convenient choice for cooking and baking.

3. How is stoneware different from other types of bakeware?

Stoneware is made from natural clay that is fired at a high temperature, resulting in a durable and non-porous surface. This allows for even heat distribution and helps to prevent food from sticking, making it a popular choice for baking.

4. Are there any special care instructions for stoneware?

To maintain the quality of your stoneware, we recommend hand washing it with warm water and a mild detergent. Avoid using metal utensils on the surface, as they can cause scratches. It is also important to allow the stoneware to cool completely before cleaning or adding more food.

5. Can I use stoneware on the grill?

Yes, our stoneware can be used on the grill, but it is important to follow the proper precautions. Make sure the stoneware is not in direct contact with the flames and avoid sudden temperature changes, as this can cause the stoneware to crack. Also, be sure to use oven mitts or gloves when handling hot stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • rayday
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies