• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Merrill Attending Spring Launch Meetings? Find Out Here!

In summary, the "Spring Launch" event is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce new products and collections for the spring season. It typically takes place in February or March and is only open to consultants and invited guests. However, the new products and collections can still be purchased online or through a consultant after the event. There are often special deals and promotions during the event, which can be found on the website or announced during the event. To stay updated on the products and collections being launched, you can follow the company's social media pages, sign up for the newsletter, attend the event, or contact a consultant for more information.
mscharf
does anyone know if Merrill is going to be at Spring Launch mtgs? I haven't seen it anywhere, so I am assuming NO, but you know what they say about assuming...

My Exec. Dir. told me she didn't think they would be there b/c there were too many locations to cover. :(

We have already called Home Office about this very question and they said that no vendors will be at Spring Launch meetings. We were hoping that they would be there so we could pick up some things for our Spring Kickoff but I guess we will now have to order them.

thanks, I kind of figured that, but wanted to be sure!

Hi there! I haven't seen anything about Merrill being at the Spring Launch meetings, but I wouldn't rule it out completely. Sometimes they like to surprise us with special guests. However, I would definitely recommend checking with your upline or the main office to see if they have any information on Merrill's attendance. Better safe than sorry! Happy Spring Launch!

1. What is the "Spring Launch" event?

The "Spring Launch" event is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where we introduce new products and collections for the spring season.

2. When is the "Spring Launch" event?

The "Spring Launch" event typically takes place in February or March, but the exact date may vary each year. You can stay updated on the event date by checking our website or social media pages.

3. Can anyone attend the "Spring Launch" event?

Unfortunately, the "Spring Launch" event is only open to Pampered Chef consultants and invited guests. However, you can still shop and purchase the new products and collections online or through a consultant after the event.

4. Will there be any special deals or promotions during the "Spring Launch" event?

Yes, we often offer exclusive deals and promotions during the "Spring Launch" event. These deals and promotions will be announced during the event and may vary by location.

5. How can I stay updated on the products and collections being launched at the "Spring Launch" event?

You can stay updated by following our social media pages and signing up for our newsletter. You can also attend the event or contact your consultant for more information on the new products and collections.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
lcucinella
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat