• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Ultimate Comfort: Soup and Slipper Show on October 31st

I made the Sweet Cornbread recipe and they were great. I also added bacon on the bar pan in the oven.
DEBBI
I booked a soup and slipper show for the 31st, was wondering if anyone did anything special other then great soup(loaded baked potatoe) etc...

I add this recipe. It is a big hit. I like to make it in the silicone floral cupcake. They come out so cute. Sweet Cornbread recipe
4 eggs
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 cup water Preheat oven to 350.
Thoroughly spray muffin pan cups with non-stick spray.
Pour mixes into large batter bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
The batter will be very thick.
Pour into prepared muffin cups.
I made 12 regular sized muffins and 24 mini muffins from one batch of this batter, and had a tiny bit left over for the "bowl lickers".
Bake mini muffins for 15 minutes, or until golden.
Bake regular sized muffins for 20 minutes, or until golden.

I did the LBPC today, and I added bacon on the bar pan in the oven. A lot of others have posted that they do the garlic biscuit bites.

I've made some biscuits with the potato chowder...found the recipe on thepioneerwoman.com.
10 slices thick cut bacon, fried and crumbled
1 cup finely diced onion- sautéd in bacon grease
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 heaping teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup vegetable shortening (Crisco, etc.)
10 tablespoons milk (whole milk is best)
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 egg
1 heaping cup grated sharp cheddar cheese (can add Parmesan, too)
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Using a pastry cutter, cut in shortening until all combined. Combine milk, oil, and egg in a separate bowl. Whisk together.
Combine flour mixture, milk mixture, bacon, onions, and cheddar cheese in a large bowl. Stir gently until all combined.
Spoon batter into greased muffin tins.
Bake for 20 to 22 minutes on 375 until golden
Remove from pan and serve warm.

They're VERY good. You could use lots of product to make them...or do them ahead of time.

Another great soup, which can be made in the DCB or on the stovetop, is the Chicken Veggie Alfredo Soup. Delicious and easy.

anyone have a Soup & Slipper invitation/flyer already made??

There are a couple in the files section, just search for "slipper"

I make slippers out of maxi pads and give them away as gag gifts - they are very popular.

1. What is the "Experience the Ultimate Comfort: Soup and Slipper Show"?

The "Experience the Ultimate Comfort: Soup and Slipper Show" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef that celebrates the cozy comforts of fall. It will feature delicious soup recipes and tips for making the perfect pair of slippers to keep your feet warm and toasty.

2. When is the Soup and Slipper Show taking place?

The Soup and Slipper Show will take place on October 31st at 7pm EST.

3. How can I attend the Soup and Slipper Show?

To attend the Soup and Slipper Show, simply click on the registration link provided on our website or social media pages. You will then receive a confirmation email with the link to join the virtual event on the day of the show.

4. Do I need to have any specific ingredients or supplies to participate in the Soup and Slipper Show?

No, you do not need any specific ingredients or supplies to participate in the Soup and Slipper Show. However, if you would like to cook along with us, the list of ingredients and materials needed for the soup and slipper recipes will be provided beforehand.

5. Will there be any special offers or promotions during the Soup and Slipper Show?

Yes, there will be exclusive offers and promotions available only to attendees of the Soup and Slipper Show. Be sure to tune in to take advantage of these limited-time deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • Lisa/ChefBear