• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Benefits of Booking a Party at Another Party?

If the host already has an event booked, and they want to add a party to their show, they can get the 60% host benefits by booking through the show. If the party is added on or after the original show, the host does not get the 60% host benefits, but they can still buy things at the show.The host from whom the party was booked gets to choose from the 60% off things when the new party happens. She also gets to use her phd for everything else she buys. She doesn't get anything at her show except the knowledge that her big discounts don't end with her party.
TJMagoo
This is the first time I am running into this. I have a show coming up the end of the month. The hostess said she already has someone coming to the party that wants to have their own party. What benefits does the host get from someone booking a party at her show? I think she gets the host benefits that we have running when her friend has her party, right?

Thanks in advance.

-Kelly

I get most of my bookings at my shows. You should be asking everyone if they want to have a party.The host from whom the party was booked gets to choose from the 60% off things when the new party happens. She also gets to use her phd for everything else she buys. She doesn't get anything at her show except the knowledge that her big discounts don't end with her party.

So if she buys something at the show I booked at her show, she can get whatever the 60% off items are for that month?

TJMagoo said:
So if she buys something at the show I booked at her show, she can get whatever the 60% off items are for that month?

She can choose ONE item from the available mnthoy host special items.....so for example in February, they can pick one stone or metal bakeware item.

The details are in the fine print at the bottom of the specials flyers. It is always a good idea to read the fine print each month, it usually explains what they can get.

Perfect - thank you!

Bobbi's right. As long as the booking is held within 6 months of the original show, the Past Host can get ONE item off the current host's flyer at 60% off. If there are levels on the current host's flyer, then the past host can only choose from the same level(s) that the current host is eligible to choose from. Each flyer has all the details in fine print at the bottom and you always want to make sure you are familiar with the rules so that you don't mess up & say it wrong. A host might be able to get 2 or 3 things, but the past host is still limited to just ONE thing. Her 10% past host discount does NOT apply to that item that she's getting 60% off ... but anything else she wants would be 10% off ... for a full year! :DAnd the past host purchase doesn't count towards making the $150 level, but it can count to knock the current host into a new level once she's hit the $150 (or higher) level.

Do you have to enter it any differently in P3?

Nope. Just use the special host item number, or use the magnifying glass next to the item # to search for it. Select the host Special. Then look for the item, usually they have two, one for the current ost and one item listing for the past host.Ie. "glass bowl with lid", and "glass bowl with lid -past host"

What are the benefits of booking a show at a Pampered Chef show?

Booking a show at a Pampered Chef show comes with many benefits! You will receive a free gift just for booking, have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts based on your show sales, and get a chance to try out new recipes and products in a fun and social setting.

How do I book a show at a Pampered Chef show?

Booking a show at a Pampered Chef show is easy! Simply talk to the Pampered Chef consultant hosting the show and let them know you are interested in booking a show. They will help you select a date and time that works for you and your guests.

What are the requirements for hosting a Pampered Chef show?

The requirements for hosting a Pampered Chef show are minimal. You will need to have a minimum of 10 guests in attendance and provide a space for the show to take place, such as your home or a community center. The consultant will bring all the necessary products and supplies.

What types of products will be featured at a Pampered Chef show?

At a Pampered Chef show, you can expect to see a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. The consultant will also showcase new products and recipes, giving you the opportunity to try them out before making a purchase.

How can I earn rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show not only allows you to try new products and recipes, but it also gives you the chance to earn rewards! You will have the opportunity to earn free products, discounts, and even half-priced items based on the total sales from your show. And the more your guests buy, the more rewards you can earn!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • sperts