• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Pampered Chef Exec Set Should I Choose? All Opinions Welcome!

In summary, the choice between the 5Pampered Chef and 7Pampered Chef Exec Sets depends on personal cooking needs, with the 7Pampered Chef set being better suited for larger cuts of meat or bread. Both sets are of high quality, with the 7Pampered Chef set potentially having a slight edge in durability. The knives in both sets are not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed and dried. Additional knives can be purchased separately, and both sets come with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Which Exec set would you all suggest is most useful, the 5pc or the 7pc? I like the idea that the 7pc has 2 covered saucepans but I already have the 12"
skillet. I really would like the stir fry skillet and a piece of stainless as well. Not sure if I should get the smaller set and get the other pcs as well or if the larger set would be useful. I don't usually cook things like corn or lobster. What else does everyone use the 8 qt stockpot for??? All opinions welcome. Who knows, maybe I will sell more cookware and can earn everything...I have 4300 pts now.

I use my 7 peice a lot more than my 5 piece. Anytime a customers ask this I say they 7 and not b/c it costs more, HAHA! If I just had the 7 piece set I do not think I would even miss not having the 5 piece set.

You can use the 8qt pot for soups and speg. etc...

I have the 5 pc and wish I had the 7 pc instead. I think I would use those pieces more.

I love my 7 pc. and am only 42 pts away from getting the 5 pc. I would say get the 7 pc first

Just ordered my 7 piece Exec. set! I have 802 points left.....just one more pan, and I'll have enough for the DBG....and then I will have EVERYTHING Executive! Whoo Hooo!

1. Should I choose the 5Pampered Chef or 7Pampered Chef Exec Set?

This is a personal preference and depends on your individual cooking needs. The 5Pampered Chef set includes a chef's knife, bread knife, utility knife, paring knife, and kitchen shears. The 7Pampered Chef set includes all of those plus a serrated knife and a carving knife. If you frequently cook with larger cuts of meat or bread, the 7Pampered Chef set may be a better option. Otherwise, the 5Pampered Chef set may suffice.

2. Is one set better quality than the other?

Both the 5Pampered Chef and 7Pampered Chef sets are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last. The 7Pampered Chef set may have a slight edge in terms of durability due to the extra two knives, but overall, both sets are of equal quality.

3. Are the knives in these sets dishwasher safe?

No, the knives in both the 5Pampered Chef and 7Pampered Chef sets are not dishwasher safe. To maintain their sharpness and quality, it is recommended to hand wash and dry them immediately after use.

4. Can I purchase additional knives separately for these sets?

Yes, you can purchase individual knives separately from the sets. Pampered Chef offers a variety of knives to choose from that can be added to your collection.

5. Do these sets come with a warranty?

Yes, both the 5Pampered Chef and 7Pampered Chef sets come with a limited lifetime warranty. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your knives, you can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or repair.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • jss016
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefshawna
Replies
Views
Jen1409
Replies
Views