• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop & Sip at Our Holiday Open House - Jewelry Available Too!

In summary, the Shop & Sip event at our Holiday Open House is a fun and festive shopping experience where you can browse and purchase Pampered Chef products while sipping on holiday drinks. The event will be held on December 15th from 6-9pm at our Pampered Chef location and we highly recommend RSVPing. You will find a wide range of Pampered Chef products and beautiful jewelry from local vendors available for purchase. There will also be exclusive deals and promotions during the event, making it a great opportunity to save on your favorite products and find unique gifts for loved ones.
ChefSteph06
I have a host who wants to have an express/open house show where everyone can do some Christmas shopping & come and go as they like. I also make jewelry and sell it occassionally. She asked if I could set that up as well at the show. I don't want to break any pc rules, so I have told her I will find out if i can do both. I know a consultant can't advertise another direct sales co at a pc show if they do both. Would this be considered the same type of situation, even though I make it myself?

You're not supposed to promote another product (even homeade) at your shows/booths. You could have your mom there to be the rep for your jewerly.

Yes I remember reading that you can't sell anything other than PC at a show. That's a great idea to have someone else come with you and sell the jewelry! Good luck

Related to Shop & Sip at Our Holiday Open House - Jewelry Available Too!

What is the Shop & Sip event at the Holiday Open House?

The Shop & Sip event at our Holiday Open House is a fun and festive shopping experience where you can browse and purchase our Pampered Chef products while sipping on some delicious holiday drinks. This year, we will also have a selection of beautiful jewelry available for purchase.

When and where is the Holiday Open House?

The Holiday Open House will be held on December 15th from 6-9pm at our Pampered Chef location. This is a great opportunity to get some holiday shopping done while enjoying the company of friends and family.

Do I need to RSVP for the event?

Yes, we highly recommend RSVPing for the Holiday Open House so we can ensure we have enough food and drinks for all of our guests. You can RSVP by calling our Pampered Chef office or by sending us a message on our website.

What types of products will be available for purchase at the event?

At the Shop & Sip event, you will find a wide range of Pampered Chef products including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. Additionally, we will have a selection of beautiful jewelry from local vendors available for purchase.

Are there any special deals or promotions during the event?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive deals and promotions during the Holiday Open House. This is a great opportunity to save on some of your favorite Pampered Chef products and get some unique gifts for your loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • kristyjab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies