• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can Sheila Share the SL Video for Download?

In summary, Sheila..can You Post Sl Video is a popular video editing and sharing platform where users can create and post a variety of videos, including original content, music videos, and tutorials. To create an account, simply download the app and sign up with your email or phone number. The platform also has a built-in editing tool for adding filters, effects, and music to videos. It is free to use, but there are in-app purchases available for additional features.
flemings99
Gold Member
Hi Sheila!

Loved the SL video you put on fb. Was wanting to download it but fb won't let me. Can you post it here so we can download it? I'd like to play it for my team @ our mtg. and it will be "larger" on the playback if I can download it.

Thanks!

If you hover over the video (upper right hand corner) it doesn't give you an option to download? Real Player pops up for me & gives that option. I can post the link here, but it will just take you right back to FB. And I already tried e-mailing it to one of the Germany girls ... too big. :(

Yes, I get the prompt to download but when I click it tells me it's not a down loadable file or something like that. No biggie. I'll just open it from fb and play it back that way.

If you click on the words next to the video, you'll get a bigger screen. Not full screen, but much bigger. Hope that helps! :D

Hi there!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the SL video on Facebook! Unfortunately, I am unable to post it on this platform for downloading. However, I can certainly send you the video file via email if that works for you. Just let me know and I'll get it to you as soon as possible. I hope your team enjoys the video at your meeting!

Happy cooking,

What is "Sheila..can You Post Sl Video?"

Sheila..can You Post Sl Video is a popular video editing and sharing platform where users can create and post short videos.

How do I create an account on Sheila..can You Post Sl Video?

To create an account on Sheila..can You Post Sl Video, simply download the app on your device and sign up with your email or phone number. You can also link your account to your social media profiles for easy login.

What types of videos can I post on Sheila..can You Post Sl Video?

You can post a variety of videos on Sheila..can You Post Sl Video, including original content, music videos, tutorials, vlogs, and more. However, the platform does have community guidelines that prohibit explicit or offensive content.

Can I edit my videos on Sheila..can You Post Sl Video?

Yes, Sheila..can You Post Sl Video has a built-in video editing tool that allows users to add filters, effects, music, and captions to their videos before posting. You can also trim and merge multiple clips together.

Is Sheila..can You Post Sl Video free to use?

Yes, Sheila..can You Post Sl Video is free to download and use. However, there are some in-app purchases available for additional features or to remove ads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefZee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • erickamcdaniel