• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Using Invitations as a Booking Tool?

In summary, the conversation highlights the effectiveness of using a host kit and guest list as a booking tool. It has helped the speaker knock down walls and convince hosts to have parties, resulting in outside orders and out of town bookings. The speaker also uses this tool to connect with hosts and gather names for future bookings. It is suggested that others try it for 3 months as it leads to fewer cancellations and a powerful tool for rebooking. Additionally, the host kit and guest list can also be used to persuade guests to book parties and gather past guest lists for potential bookings.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Okay, I started doing this last year - get the guest list then give out the host kit and send invites and do reminder calls for the hosts. This is a great booking tool and I have been able to knock down some walls of people who really didn't have time to do it, but wanted a party. And, its kind of funny because they will talk their friends into having shows because it was so easy. What I never expected was for it to be a great way to 1.connect with my host, 2.get outside orders and 3.get out of town bookings. I am able to talk to my hosts about certain people and ask if they have followed up with them for outside orders. It is also nice to be able to know their names (I'm really bad with names) and to be able to connect with my normal travels (ex. I drive from Boise to Ft. Collins, CO twice a year to visit family - got bookings in SLC area and Wyoming area on the way). So, if you haven't tried it yourself, try it for 3 months. I know you will have less cancellations, be able to rebook dates from flaky hosts (I start to rebook if I haven't gotten a guest list in one week - even if the show is two months out) and you have a pretty powerful tool.

Oh, and at Saturday's Couples Show, the host convinced a guest who was on the fence about booking that half of her guest list was already done because she should invite the same people! And, I can email the past guest list to a host and ask who s/he wants to add!!!

I completely agree, using the host kit and guest list has been a game changer for me as well. It's amazing how just a little bit of organization and planning can make such a big difference in bookings and outside orders. And I never thought about using it as a way to connect with my hosts and get out of town bookings, that's a great idea! I'll definitely have to give it a try for 3 months like you suggested. Thanks for sharing your success with this technique!

Hi there! I completely agree with you - using invitations as a booking tool has been a game changer for me as well. It's such a simple and effective way to not only get bookings, but also connect with your hosts and their guests. I love how you mentioned using it to get outside orders and even out of town bookings - that's a great idea! And it's definitely helpful to have a reminder system in place to follow up with hosts who may be a little flaky. Thank you for sharing your experiences and tips - I'm sure they will be helpful for other consultants looking to boost their bookings. Keep up the great work!

What is the best way to send out invitations?

The best way to send out invitations is through email or an online invitation service. This allows for easy tracking and RSVP management.

How far in advance should invitations be sent?

Invitations should be sent out at least 4-6 weeks in advance to give guests enough time to plan and RSVP.

Can I customize the invitations with my own design?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable invitations that allow you to add your own personal touch and match the theme of your event.

Do I need to include all event details on the invitation?

It is important to include key details such as the date, time, location, and any special instructions on the invitation. You can also include a link to a separate event page for more information.

What should I do if I need to make changes to the invitations after they have been sent?

If you need to make changes to the invitations after they have been sent, it is best to send a follow-up email or message with the updated information. You can also use an online invitation service that allows you to make changes and send out updated invitations to your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PCMomto4
  • Chef Laurie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amya
  • MaggieChef13