• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Additional Restaurant Equipment: Help Needed

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of restaurant equipment, including cookware, bakeware, knives, utensils, and kitchen appliances. They also have specialized equipment for grilling, baking, and meal prep. They have a dedicated team for sourcing hard-to-find or specialty equipment and offer fast and reliable shipping options. Bulk orders are also available upon request. Their return policy allows for full refunds or exchanges within 30 days of purchase.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
Does anyone have this available? I have a very good customer who wants another one for his restraunt. Thanks Michelle

I have one!!!! PMing you now....

I have a used one...

In case anyone is still looking. I have one NIB and one used for demos.

I need them NIB Thanks

If you still need one let me know.

Ok, this is probably going to sound bad, but could someone tell me what a U S&G is?

ETA...NM, I'm a little slow today, I figured it out.

linojackie said:
Ok, this is probably going to sound bad, but could someone tell me what a U S&G is?

ETA...NM, I'm a little slow today, I figured it out.

Ultimate Slice & Grate the older version of the Ultimate Mandoline...

I have one not in the box but it has never been used.

Ultimate Slice & Grate (the older version of the Ultimate Mandoline)

I have one with a spare holder as well... it's still in the inner box, not the brown outer box.

Still in need of one.

I have one in excellent used condition if anyone still needs one. Send me your ship-to zip to [email protected] and I can get a total for you...thanks! :)

Related to Seeking Additional Restaurant Equipment: Help Needed

1. What types of restaurant equipment can Pampered Chef provide?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of restaurant equipment, including cookware, bakeware, knives, utensils, and kitchen appliances. We also have specialized equipment for grilling, baking, and meal prep.

2. Can Pampered Chef help with sourcing hard-to-find or specialty restaurant equipment?

Yes, we have a team dedicated to finding and sourcing hard-to-find or specialty restaurant equipment. Just let us know what you are looking for, and we will do our best to help you find it.

3. How does the ordering process work for restaurant equipment from Pampered Chef?

Once you have selected the equipment you need, you can either order directly from our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order. We offer fast and reliable shipping options for all orders.

4. Can Pampered Chef provide bulk orders for restaurant equipment?

Yes, we can provide bulk orders for restaurant equipment. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to discuss your specific needs.

5. What is the return policy for restaurant equipment purchased from Pampered Chef?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your restaurant equipment, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website for more information on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lkbcovington
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lkbcovington
  • melheather