• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Effective Is This Script for Customer Care and Recruitment Calls?

In summary, the customer care representative is doing phone calls to try and get people to host a show or buy products. They offer a training meeting, new specials, and theme shows. If the person is not interested, they ask about hosting. If the person is not interested, they ask about friends who might be interested. If the person is interested, they are given information about hosting and upcoming specials.
stefani2
Here is MY Script. Feel free to use it, but let me know if it helps OR if you have ANY suggestions! :)

Customer Care Calls

“Hi. This is Jenna Grant, your Pampered Chef Consultant. Is now a good time?”

IF THEY ANSWER ‘NO’: “I am doing Customer Care Calls. When is a better time to reach you?”

LEVELS OF SERVICE:
How are you enjoying your products?
Do you need any recipes?
Would you like to be added to the monthly Newsletter List (specials, recipes, etc.)
I would like to let you know about up-coming Specials.

OTHER CUSTOMER CARE CALLS:
PAST HOST (1-6 months): “I had a lot of fun with you and your friends at your Show. Are you, or someone you know, interested in Hosting?”

PAST HOST (6-12 months): “I had a really great time doing your Show in (month). Theirs is a new catalogue out and your Past Host Discount is soon to expire. Would you be interested in Hosting again?”

POTENTIAL HOST:
“It’s been so nice to meet you at (name). You said were interested in Hosting – is that something you want to do anytime soon?”
OR
“My average Host earns about $(dollars) in FREE product of their choice, AND a savings of $(dollars)!”

CATALOGUE SHOW HOST: “I would still love for you to receive free products. Did you know that you can have the same great host Benefits by sharing catalogues with people you know?”

IF ‘NO’: “Can you think of anyone else who might be interested?”

POTENTIAL RECRUIT:
It’s been so nice to meet you at (name). You expressed interested in learning more about the Pampered Chef business opportunity. We have a Training Meeting on the (date). Or would you prefer to meet with me one-on-one so we can talk more. *If they are not interested in Joining, ask about Hosting.*
OR
“I don’t know if you’ve ever considered a home-based business, but if I gave you a little information about our company, would you be willing to take a look at it?”
IF ‘NO’: “Does anyone else come to mind that might enjoy earning extra money?”
“Would you be interested in getting together with friends at a Cooking Show?”

PREFERRED CUSTOMER:
We had such a great time at (name)’s Show. Did you know she saved $(amount) for Hosting a Show? You are obviously a big fan of the Pampered Chef. Have you ever thought about having your own Show? I also do Catalogue Shows.

UP-COMING SPECIALS:
I wanted to tell you about some up-coming specials. You had expressed interest in (product). Would you be interested in purchasing it, or even better – earning it for free!

At this time of year, I get in-touch with Customers to let them know about new products, specials, and up-date them on the latest news from the Pampered Chef.

THEME SHOWS: “We’ve just introduced 3 new Shows that are so much fun.”
New Products: “Our new product introduction to the season is one of the best I’ve ever seen.”

*What ever the reason for calling is, always tie it to the business opportunity, hosting, and all the other services you offer.*

CLOSING:
Well, I really appreciate your time tonight. Is there anything else I can help you with? You can contact me anytime – by email or phone. Have a great night!

WONDERFUL Info...thank you!:chef:

scaredy-cateI was tired of having SO many DIFFERENT Scripts...I am such a scaredy-cat when it comes to CCC that I needed ALL the scripts under my nose when I was on the phone.........

Thanks!! So nice to have all in one place and they all sound very "easy" and not as canned as some of the other scripts I've seen! Thanks for taking the time to write this out.

Susan

Thanks a bunch! This can really help me. I am ready to kick start my year and earn a trip!

Jenna - thanks so much for this script!! This is awesome!!

Susan - great to see you posting. I met you on the bus at National Conference. I have twins.

Great script Jenna. You will do great!
lorna

1. What is the purpose of the Script for CCCs and Recruiting?

The Script for CCCs and Recruiting is designed to help you effectively communicate with potential recruits and customers in order to grow your Pampered Chef business. It provides a structured and professional approach to promoting our products and opportunities.

2. How do I use the Script for CCCs and Recruiting?

The script can be used in a variety of ways, such as during a home party, over the phone, or through social media. Simply customize the script to fit your personal style and the situation, and practice using it until you feel comfortable and confident.

3. Can I make changes to the Script for CCCs and Recruiting?

Yes, the script is meant to be a guide and can be customized to best suit your personality, style, and the audience you are speaking to. It is important to stay true to the overall message and structure of the script, but feel free to add your own personal touches and adapt it to your needs.

4. What are the main components of the Script for CCCs and Recruiting?

The script is divided into three main sections: the Introduction, the Presentation, and the Closing. The Introduction sets the tone and establishes rapport with the potential recruit or customer. The Presentation highlights the benefits and features of our products and business opportunity. And the Closing helps guide the conversation towards a specific action or next steps.

5. How can the Script for CCCs and Recruiting help me grow my Pampered Chef business?

By using the script, you can ensure that you are communicating effectively and efficiently with potential recruits and customers. It also helps you to stay organized and on track during conversations, increasing the likelihood of a positive outcome. Additionally, the script is designed to showcase the unique benefits of our products and business, making it easier to attract new customers and recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Bren706