• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortless Salad Prep: 7 Days of Healthy Meals

In summary, we offer a variety of easy and healthy salad recipes for a whole week. These include options such as Mediterranean Quinoa Salad, Southwest Chicken Salad, and Kale Caesar Salad. Our salads can also be made ahead of time and stored for up to 3-4 days, making it convenient for busy individuals. We also have vegetarian and vegan options such as Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese Salad, Vegan Taco Salad, and Quinoa and Black Bean Salad. These salads are suitable for meal prep and we also have low-carb and keto-friendly options such as Grilled Chicken and Avocado Salad, Cobb Salad, and Cauliflower "Potato" Salad.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have downloaded the party pack for the Make It Take It and am trying to figure out how to copy/save just the part of the flyer "How to Prep Salads for the Whole Week" so I can e-mail it to someone that purchased the jar. I tried copying and pasting into a word document but that didn't work. Does anyone know how to do this or does someone have this part of the flyer saved already? Thanks for your help.

Did you get a reply? I can get it for you if not...

here you go hun! Good Luck!

Attachments

• Salads fo the week.pdf
    272.5 KB · Views: 703
Oh yeah!! That is it. Thank you so much!

Glad I could help

Last edited:
I sold several of those on my last show and included that page with each of them!

We are big on salads too unfortunately we have had too many heads of lettuce gone to waste in the past simply because we were not up for preparing the leaves ‘at that time’. The salad spinner is a great tool to have, we also like to prepare a few servings’ or days’ worth of salad in advance to save time. We do that by seperating the leaves into smaller storage boxes (with the paper towel). It is so much easier to just pull out and eat a smaller box of salad. In this way, we actually do eat more greens than prepping a salad each time, and have no thrown away any wilted leaves since.

What are some easy and healthy salad recipes for a whole week?

We have a variety of salad recipes that are both easy to make and packed with nutrients. Some popular options include our Mediterranean Quinoa Salad, Southwest Chicken Salad, and Kale Caesar Salad.

Can I make these salads ahead of time?

Absolutely! Most of our salad recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. This makes it convenient for busy individuals who want to have healthy meals prepared in advance.

Do you have any vegetarian or vegan options for these salads?

Yes, we have a wide range of vegetarian and vegan salad recipes available. Some customer favorites include our Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese Salad, Vegan Taco Salad, and Quinoa and Black Bean Salad.

Are these salads suitable for meal prep?

Yes, our salads are perfect for meal prep. They are easy to make in bulk and can be stored in containers for an entire week. This is a great option for those who want to have healthy lunches or dinners ready to go.

Do you have any low-carb or keto-friendly salad recipes?

We understand that many individuals are following specific diets, which is why we have a variety of low-carb and keto-friendly salad recipes available. Some popular options include our Grilled Chicken and Avocado Salad, Cobb Salad, and Cauliflower "Potato" Salad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • janetupnorth
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies