• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the roasting pan with rack hold a 25# turkey?

In summary, the roasting pan measures 16.5 inches by 13 inches and the rack measures 14.75 inches by 10.5 inches. Both the roasting pan and rack are oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and the rack is removable for easy cleaning. However, they are not suitable for stovetop use and can only be used for oven cooking. Both the roasting pan and rack are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
BeckyC5830
Customer is inquiring if the pan will hold a 25# turkey and would like me to bring one to her show on Saturday. I don't have one and know that the catalogs states it will hold a 20# turkey. What is the largest size turkey you've put on the rack and if it's over 20# tell me what the drawbacks of using it for a larger turkey - if there are any.

Honestly I would think a 25# would fit on it, just that it would hang over the side and possible make a mess (or potential fire) in one's oven.

Thanks.

I have put a 24 pound turkey in it without an issue. I always find the largest turkey I can - we have a crowd at Thanksgiving - I can never find 25#.

I think it's more a question of "How much can you safely wrangle into and out of the oven?" than the turkey not fitting on the pan. I love mine for lots more things than just turkeys.​

1. What is the size of the roasting pan and rack?

The roasting pan measures 16.5 inches by 13 inches and the rack measures 14.75 inches by 10.5 inches.

2. Can the roasting pan and rack be used in the oven?

Yes, both the roasting pan and rack are oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Is the rack removable?

Yes, the rack is removable for easy cleaning and can also be used separately as a cooling rack.

4. Can the roasting pan and rack be used on a stovetop?

No, the roasting pan and rack are not suitable for stovetop use, as they are made for oven cooking only.

5. Is the roasting pan and rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the roasting pan and rack are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Belle4562
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Belle4562
  • babywings76