1. Want to buy your holiday gifts AND support Chef Success seamlessly in the process? If you click a merchant link like amazon or ebay on Chef Success, Chef Success in turn receives 7% of that purchase. Click here for the merchant list. It's easy!

Restaurant Depot Membership

Discussion in 'Chef's Lounge' started by letscook04, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letscook04

letscook04 Gold Member

I want to sign up for a Restaurant Depot membership account and need to present your business license or tax exemption certificate at the same time.
    Is anyone a member? If so, what do I use?

2. AJPratt

AJPratt Silver Member

I am/was a member through my cafe. You need a business license from your state, tax ID info, etc. I don't know if PC consutlants qualify. You could call HO to see. I don't know what the regs are in NY.

3. letscook04

letscook04 Gold Member

Thanks for the info. I was trying to avoid calling HO! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. PamperedDor

PamperedDor Gold Member

Coll - I have a membership silly! Call me later - you can borrow my card! :)

5. Shawnna

Shawnna Gold Member

What is Restaurant Depot? Is it like Sam's Club?

6. NooraK

NooraK Gold Member

7. Shawnna

Shawnna Gold Member

no, I haven't watched Top Chef. I will check this out. thanks.

8. Ginger428

Ginger428 Gold Member

Its like Sams Club,Costco...etc...but its ONLY for restaurant owners. But they also sell restaurant appliances as well. ie...coffee machines,knives,spatulas,ice coolers etc....HTH

9. AJPratt

AJPratt Silver Member

I remember the first time I walked through the doors. I swear I heard angels sing.

10. Shawnna

Shawnna Gold Member

There is not a store near me...at least a 3 hour drive, maybe 4. I see that they have an online store, but it says you have to take your tax-exempt certificate with you to the store. When I sent an email asking how to get it to them...maybe fax...the Dallas store (closest to me) emailed me back that they did not do online orders. I replied that there was an online store and needed to know how to qualify to use it and have not heard back. His first reply was within an hour of my email, but its been 2 days since I replied to his email and still nothing...lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.