• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick-Stir Pitchers Melting: A Common Issue?

In summary, the Quick-Stir Pitcher Melting feature is a convenient and easy way to melt ingredients without the need for a separate pot or pan. It can be used for a variety of ingredients and is safe to use in the microwave. It can also be used for other purposes such as heating and pouring liquids and as a mixing bowl for recipes.
beckypchef
Hi,

I've had two customer's and my own personal quick stir pitchers melt just enough to lose shape and warp when I place them in the dishwasher, and she even puts her's on the top rack.

Is this a common thing? Because every one that I had sold has done this :confused:
And I guess I should just go in and do a product adjusment for them? Is that right? Thanks!!!

Becky :chef:

check out the other threads about this, this happened to me the other day and now I don't put mine in the dishwasher...

Yeah...it says DW safe, but really they aren't. Many of us have warped plungers from even the TOP rack of the DW.

HO really needs to address this issue.

But in answer to you question, if they are under warranty, do an adjustment so you all can get new pitchers!

What is the Quick-Stir Pitcher Melting feature?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher Melting feature is a convenient and easy way to melt ingredients such as chocolate, butter, or cheese without the need for a separate pot or pan. It is designed to fit perfectly inside the Pampered Chef Quick-Stir Pitcher to make melting ingredients a breeze.

How do I use the Quick-Stir Pitcher Melting feature?

To use the Quick-Stir Pitcher Melting feature, simply fill the pitcher with the desired ingredients and place it in the microwave. The pitcher's unique design allows for even heating and stirring, resulting in perfectly melted ingredients in just a matter of minutes.

What types of ingredients can be melted using the Quick-Stir Pitcher Melting feature?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher Melting feature is perfect for melting a variety of ingredients, including chocolate, butter, cheese, and more. It can also be used for heating and melting ingredients for recipes such as dips, sauces, and desserts.

Is the Quick-Stir Pitcher Melting feature safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the Quick-Stir Pitcher Melting feature is safe to use in the microwave. It is made of high-quality, heat-resistant materials and is designed to withstand the high temperatures of a microwave without warping or melting.

Can the Quick-Stir Pitcher Melting feature be used for other purposes besides melting ingredients?

While the Quick-Stir Pitcher Melting feature was specifically designed for melting ingredients, it can also be used for heating and pouring liquids, such as milk or broth, without the need for a separate measuring cup. It can also be used as a convenient mixing bowl for recipes that require melted ingredients and other ingredients to be combined.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • RCKmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tonyphel00
  • JAE