• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pregnant with Our Third: Due August 22nd, 2011

Two daughters and a son. We just found out my son and his wife, who have three sons that I babysit for (6,6,3) are expecting in June!Congratulations!Congrats! How exciting for your family:)My son's birthday is August 22nd... Great day.What a wonderful early Christmas present!Congratulations!!Congrats--babies are such miracles!congrats and what a great due date :)My son's birthday is August 22ndCongratulations!!Congrats, mama!Yippee!Congratulations!Awe, congratulations!!! :DCongrats!! I
milkangel
this will be our 3rd. My son will be 4 on sunday and daughter 2 next thurs before christmas. due date is august 22nd 2011.

Congratulations!! We just found out my son and his wife, who have three sons that I babysit for (6,6,3) are expecting in June!

Congratulations!

Congrats...

Congratulations! How exciting for your family:)

My son's birthday is August 22nd... Great day.

What a wonderful early Christmas present! Congratulations!!

Congratulations--babies are such miracles!

congrats and what a great due date :) My son's birthday is August 22nd

Congratulations!!

Congrats, mama!

Yippee! Congratulations!

Awe, congratulations!!! :D

Congrats!! I am right there with you. We are pregnant with our 3rd. Two daughters, 4 and 2. lol And baby #3 is due... Aug. 22nd. lol.

MPascoe said:
Congrats!! I am right there with you. We are pregnant with our 3rd. Two daughters, 4 and 2. lol And baby #3 is due... Aug. 22nd. lol.

WOW..how cool is that. Congratulations to you as well.

So excited for all of you. Children are such a blessing!!!!!!

i am going to the launch meeting in mn and i lod my mom that i a goingand sh thinks that i should hold back on doing shows after the new baby is born becuse of notaving time for 3 kids and pc but iam not i am going to step it up to full time. what has worked for you for stpeing it up and full time?

Basically you just can't give yourself any excuses. I started my business when my 3rd child was 10 days old. Three years later we had our 4th. You have to just keep going. Everything that is true to make your business a success when you aren't pregnant are the same things you need to do while pregnant. When you get closer to your due date you need to make sure your hosts know about your situation and for the month the baby comes and the one after I would schedule as many catalog shows as you would have cooking shows (and then some). The corporate moms out there get around 6 weeks maternity leave. That's about how long I would give myself "down time" after the baby. After my fourth I had my first party when she was 3 weeks old. She came to the party, I nursed her before and then right after. We worked it out. Thankfully my husband is really helpful. He supports me in my business. That's is what makes the biggest difference.

Congratulations ladies! Three is a great number. I have 3.

Related to Pregnant with Our Third: Due August 22nd, 2011

1. What is "We Are Pregnant Again"?

"We Are Pregnant Again" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that offers a variety of delicious and healthy recipes specifically designed for expectant mothers.

2. Are the recipes in "We Are Pregnant Again" safe for pregnant women?

Yes, all recipes in "We Are Pregnant Again" have been carefully selected and approved by nutritionists to ensure they are safe and beneficial for pregnant women.

3. Can I still use "We Are Pregnant Again" if I have dietary restrictions?

Yes, "We Are Pregnant Again" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options.

4. Is "We Are Pregnant Again" only for first-time mothers?

No, "We Are Pregnant Again" is a useful resource for all expectant mothers, whether it is their first or subsequent pregnancy. It provides helpful tips and recipes for a healthy and enjoyable pregnancy experience.

5. Can I purchase "We Are Pregnant Again" outside of Pampered Chef?

No, "We Are Pregnant Again" is exclusively available through Pampered Chef consultants. You can contact your nearest consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to order your copy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janel kelly
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat