• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Warriors: Request for Positive Results from Dad's Lymphoma CT Scan

In summary, a member of the conversation requests prayers for her father who was diagnosed with Stage IV lymphoma. She shares that he has gone through 3 chemo treatments and had a CT scan yesterday. She hopes for positive results from the scan and asks for prayers for her father's healing. Another member offers prayers and shares that she has learned that talking to God is more important than finding the right words. Others also offer prayers and good thoughts for the family. The original member expresses gratitude and provides an update that she will change her mood icon to "breezy".
chefmeg
Gold Member
please pray for my Dad. Some of you know that he was diagnosed with Stage IV lymphoma in February and he had a really rough road through March and April. He is doing better and has managed to get through 3 chemo treatments. He had a CT scan yesterday and I just want there to be some positive results from that...please pray that the scan shows that the lymphoma has responded to the chemo.

We all know that we are buying time with these treatments, and we all know that God has a plan and rarely are we privvy to it. We enjoy everyday we get with him and would really like more! Who wouldn't, right!

TIA

Meg- I will certainly lift your father up in prayer! I pray the healing power of Jesus just wash over him and that the scan reveals that the chemo is illiminating all the bad stuff...

(boy aren't I eloquent today)

Kitchen Diva said:
Meg- I will certainly lift your father up in prayer! I pray the healing power of Jesus just wash over him and that the scan reveals that the chemo is illiminating all the bad stuff...

(boy aren't I eloquent today)

snort! God knows what you mean! I used to think that I had to have all the right words when praying, but I learned that all I need to do is just talk to Him...I wish someone had filled me in on that earlier in life...I would have prayed sooner!

I will keep him and you and your family in my prayers.

chefmeg said:
snort! God knows what you mean! I used to think that I had to have all the right words when praying, but I learned that all I need to do is just talk to Him...I wish someone had filled me in on that earlier in life...I would have prayed sooner!

It's a good thing He knows what we mean- because my brain is fried! :)

I will be praying for you, too so that you can change your mood icon to "peaceful"

Kitchen Diva said:
It's a good thing He knows what we mean- because my brain is fried! :)

I will be praying for you, too so that you can change your mood icon to "peaceful"

OK-will do, thank you...

ETA: "peaceful" isn't there.....will breezy do?

Prayers coming his and your way ~

we go Wednesday to find out the results of the CAT scan....keep the prayers coming!

I will keep your father and family in my prayers.

Sending prayer's your way for both you and your Dad.

Sending prayers your way.

Hey Meg:
I hope everything is okay with your dad. I am praying for him. Keep us posted on how he is doing.

Meg,
You, your dad and your family are in my prayers. Keep us posted.

chefmeg said:
OK-will do, thank you...

ETA: "peaceful" isn't there.....will breezy do?

Breezy will do, and you are all in my prayers and please keep us informed!!!

Meg, sending lots of prayers your way!

I'm sending good thoughts and prayers for you and your family!

Related to Prayer Warriors: Request for Positive Results from Dad's Lymphoma CT Scan

1. What exactly is a "Prayer Warrior"?

A Prayer Warrior is someone who dedicates themselves to praying for others and their needs. They believe in the power of prayer and actively seek to intercede on behalf of those in need.

2. How can I become a Prayer Warrior?

To become a Prayer Warrior, you simply need to have a strong faith in God and a desire to pray for others. You can start by finding a group or community of Prayer Warriors, or simply begin praying for those in need on your own.

3. Are there any specific qualifications or requirements to be a Prayer Warrior?

There are no specific qualifications or requirements to be a Prayer Warrior. Anyone with a strong faith and a heart for prayer can become one. It's all about the willingness to pray for others and trust in the power of prayer.

4. How do Prayer Warriors pray for others?

Prayer Warriors pray for others in various ways, depending on the situation and need. Some may pray silently or out loud, while others may use specific prayers or scripture passages. The most important thing is to pray with sincerity and faith.

5. Can I request a Prayer Warrior to pray for me or a loved one?

Yes, you can request a Prayer Warrior to pray for you or a loved one. Many Prayer Warriors are open to receiving prayer requests and will lift up the person or situation in prayer. You can also join a prayer group or community where members pray for each other regularly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cewcooks