• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Recover Lost Files After a Hard Drive Crash?

In summary, "Please Share Your Favorites..." is a feature on Pampered Chef's website where customers can share their favorite recipes, kitchen tips, and product reviews with other users. To share your favorites, simply log in to your account and select the type of content you want to share. You can share any recipe, even if it doesn't use Pampered Chef products. To search for specific content, click on the "Search" icon and enter keywords or filters. You can also save recipes or tips for later by clicking on the "Save" button and accessing them through the "Saved" tab.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am so desperate to have all my files & documents...SO much is lost with the harddrive crash.
Would you please share your favorite files/documents...flyers, bookings stuff, recruiting stuff...flyer invitations, etc...anything you're willing to share, I'd be grateful for!

Carolyn,

I would just start downloading from the files section of CS. Most of what I use is on here in some form (tweaked to fit my needs).

Think of the crash as purging the things you don't need. (Sorry you lost your hard drive it's a fear we all have!:eek: )

BethCooks4U said:
Carolyn,

I would just start downloading from the files section of CS. Most of what I use is on here in some form (tweaked to fit my needs).

Think of the crash as purging the things you don't need. (Sorry you lost your hard drive it's a fear we all have!:eek: )

I would love to but the temporary fix DH managed with this computer is not allowing me to search thru the files. It keeps freezing up on me. But I am able to open things one at a time if they are emailed to me or posted on th e message board.

Carolyn~

What if you give me your address and I burn a bunch of things to disk?

I have my files sorted into different folders, so it would be very easy for you to look through and pick what you want to save to your computer!

Related to How Can You Recover Lost Files After a Hard Drive Crash?

1. What is "Please Share Your Favorites..."?

"Please Share Your Favorites..." is a feature on Pampered Chef's website where customers can share their favorite recipes, kitchen tips, and product reviews with other Pampered Chef users.

2. How can I share my favorites?

To share your favorites, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Please Share Your Favorites..." tab. From there, you can select the type of content you want to share and follow the prompts to upload your recipe, tip, or review.

3. Can I share recipes that are not made with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can share any recipe you'd like, even if it doesn't use Pampered Chef products. We encourage our customers to share their favorite recipes, regardless of the brand of products used.

4. How do I search for specific recipes or tips on "Please Share Your Favorites..."?

To search for specific content, click on the "Search" icon on the top right corner of the "Please Share Your Favorites..." page. You can then enter keywords or filters to narrow down your search results.

5. Can I save or bookmark recipes or tips on "Please Share Your Favorites..." for later?

Yes, you can save recipes or tips by clicking on the "Save" button next to the content. This will add it to your saved favorites, which you can access by clicking on the "Saved" tab on the "Please Share Your Favorites..." page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies