• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips for Packing Tools to Avoid Damage: Party for a Show

In summary, tvoss007 recommends packing things in sturdy boxes and using bubble wrap to protect delicate items. She suggests not packing too much and carrying all paperwork in a backpack. She also recommends talking with guests about what products they would like to see on the catalog page.
tvoss007
Hello Everyone, This is tvoss007 nice to meet all of you. I became a consultant on 12.01.14. I need help with packing for a show:( Is their a easy way to pack so you dont break, scratch or damage tools? All suggestions are greatly appreciated :) If I am asking questions in the wrong place pls let me know. TY

Before I had the collapsible crates or my wheeled tote I put things in totes or plastic crates. Some of the products I keep in their boxes and others I put towels around to stack. Having a cart on wheels is wonderful. My dh thinks I should take lots more crates and totes so they are not as heavy, but I hate it when I have to make 3 or more trips in and out not including the table.

I have been a consultant for almost 10 years. I haven't had much trouble with things getting scratched, broken, or damaged while carrying them. Most of our products are fairly sturdy. That said, the less things move around, the better, so pack things in snugly.

I use bubble wrap to wrap anything delicate. I keep a big box in the basement so I always have some.

Thank You so much

Sounds good to me, Thank You:)

I know this sounds like a no-brainer, but I guess that's me, but....Be sure not to put scrapers near sharp items. My first few shows I would throw my scraper and pizza cutter (without cover) in the batter bowl to bring home and wash, my scraper has chunks out of it.Also, I suggest not packing too much, just what is needed for the recipe, maybe a host/guest special if you have it and whatever the host may have requested specifically. I also carry all my paperwork in a backpack, so I only ever make one trip. We want our job to look easy to the host and going back and forth to the car to set up or tear down looks like a lot of work.

Packing is a pretty uniquely individual thing. The original boxes and a bit of bubble wrap go a long way. It takes time to work through this but you will find what works for you best.

You may find that somethings that break to easily may need to NOT go on the trip but be discussed by referring the guests to the catalog page.

1. What is a "Party for a Show"?

A "Party for a Show" is an event where a Pampered Chef consultant comes to your home to demonstrate and showcase our products. It is a fun and interactive way for you and your friends to learn about our products and try them out for yourself.

2. How do I host a "Party for a Show"?

To host a "Party for a Show", simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time. You will then invite your friends and family to attend the party at your home. Your consultant will handle all the details and bring everything needed for the demonstration.

3. Is there a cost to host a "Party for a Show"?

No, there is no cost to host a "Party for a Show". Our consultants provide the demonstration and all the necessary supplies for free. However, as a host, you may choose to provide snacks or drinks for your guests.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a "Party for a Show"?

As a host, you will have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party. You will also have the chance to try out our products and learn new recipes and cooking techniques. It's a great way to have fun with friends and family while also earning rewards.

5. Can I host a "Party for a Show" online?

Yes, you can host a "Party for a Show" online. Our consultants offer virtual parties where you can invite your friends and family to join in from the comfort of their own homes. Your consultant will still provide a demonstration and your guests can place orders online. This is a great option for those who are unable to host a party in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCat
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • ChefAna