• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Consulting: Refer to Our Website!

In summary, PC does not allow their consultants to list their company name on their myspace page or website, and they do not allow their consultants to sell any Pampered Chef products through online auction houses or on any other site.
pkd09
Silver Member
Can wbe mention on our MySpace.com page that we are a PC Consultant and refer them to our PC Website? Someone a little while ago posted this and I can't find it and the answer. Sorry for the repeat.

No. We are not to link our PC websites to any other site.

I mention on my website how much I love my PC business but I don't link anywhere. Of course I don't have a website yet, but if I did I still wouldn't link to it.

So ... can I just say "I am a PC Consultant" and not mention my PC website?

I do. I don't see why you couldn't.

I do.... I dont' know why you can't mention it either .

You could mention you are a consultant and then say "contact me for more informaton." Then if they contact you, you could give them your website. Couldn't you??

i'M SO glad you asked this question. I have been wondering the same thing and have been afraid to even mention my PC business!!

I'm off to myspace to alter my page!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told you cannot mention you are a "PC" consultant or have TPC name on your myspace page and ofcourse not your website link. Which I thought totally strange since we can advertise on our cars or Tshirts but that is what I was told. Just FYI. YOu might check with HO about it to make sure!

oh my don't you remember this type of tread heather? lol. I say I am a Pampered Chef consultant. And I don't see HO complaining when I putting in shows. ;) Just MHO.

Yeah, I tought it was weird that you cannot even list you are a PC person! It's just another form of advertising if you ask me.

This is what's in our Policies and procedures, I just copied and pasted it didn't alter any of it, I have been told to elude to it, but you can't specifically say PC, something like I do home parties and demonstrate high quality kitchen tools, ask me for more information.

Internet/Web: Additional Guidelines
Consultants and Above
Other than signing up for a Pampered Chef® Personal Web
Site or approved vendor sites like Visual Impact Products,
do not list the company name when filling out personal
profiles on the Internet.
You may not purchase lists for e-mail marketing purposes.
Spamming is not allowed.
You may not sell any Pampered Chef® products — current
or discontinued — through online auction houses (like
eBay.com) or on any Web site other than your Pampered
Chef® Personal Web Site.
You may set up a chat room or e-mail newsgroup ONLY to
communicate solely with other Pampered Chef® Consultants
about the business. Please do not mention, advertise or
promote your Pampered Chef® business on any chat
rooms, other than those created for communicating with
other Consultants.

Thanks for posting Jennifer, as I was going by hearsay so it's good to read the fine print in our PC manual!

I don't know this for certain, but based on my limited knowledge of how search engines work, my guess is that PC wants to avoid having potential clients type in "Pampered Chef" at Google, only to be directed to a hundred myspace or yahoo profiles, instead of the official website (where inquiries are referred out to directors).

I know I'd love to take advantage of internet marketing, but I also understand that PC is a direct marketing business, and I'm supposed to be generating my own leads and contacts, etc., even if that is the much HARDER way!

Related to Pampered Chef Consulting: Refer to Our Website!

1. What is Pampered Chef Consulting?

Pampered Chef Consulting is a service offered by Pampered Chef, a leading direct selling company specializing in high-quality kitchen tools, food products, and cookware. Our consulting program provides valuable resources and support for individuals interested in starting their own Pampered Chef business.

2. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through our website by clicking on the "Join" button. You will then be prompted to fill out an application and select a starter kit that best fits your needs and budget. Once you have completed the application and received your starter kit, you will officially become a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income by selling high-quality products, hosting cooking parties, and building your own team of consultants. You will also have access to training and support from experienced consultants, as well as exclusive discounts and offers.

4. Can I do Pampered Chef consulting as a part-time job?

Yes, Pampered Chef consulting can be done as a part-time job. You have the flexibility to set your own hours and work around your schedule. Whether you are looking to make some extra income or have a full-time job, you can customize your Pampered Chef business to fit your needs.

5. What kind of training and support does Pampered Chef offer for its consultants?

Pampered Chef provides comprehensive training and support for its consultants. This includes online and in-person training, access to a community of experienced consultants, and ongoing support from our home office team. We also offer resources such as marketing materials, recipes, and tips to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lsm72
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3 4
Replies
Views
heat123
  • ajnewchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tys1031