• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Craft Fair Clash: PP Consultant Dilemma - To Cancel or Stay?

M
mykids326
Here is a question for all

Im doing a craft fair 11/18 come to find out that there is another PP consul going to be there besides me . I did find out that she got the app before me . The lady at the fair said that it would be fine to have because there are 2 seperate rooms we will be in. What does every one thing . To cancel or stay

Thanks Dawn

Honestly, I would cancel. I think the organizers should not let two of you in to begin with.

oh also the othe people live in another county from so there traveling 30 miles. I am just saying why would they want to do parties so far away

I guess it comes down to cost of booth, and what else you might have going on the 18th. If it was me, and I had nothing else going on the 18th, I would give it a go. You never know.

What is "Craft Fair Clash: PP Consultant Dilemma - To Cancel or Stay" about?

"Craft Fair Clash: PP Consultant Dilemma - To Cancel or Stay" is about a dilemma faced by a PP consultant who has signed up for a craft fair, only to find out that another PP consultant has also signed up for the same fair. The PP consultant is unsure whether to cancel or stay at the fair due to the potential competition with the other consultant.

When is the craft fair taking place?

The craft fair is taking place on 11/18.

How did the PP consultant find out about the other consultant?

The PP consultant found out about the other consultant through the lady organizing the craft fair.

What did the lady organizing the craft fair say about the situation?

The lady organizing the craft fair said that it would be fine for both PP consultants to attend because they will be in separate rooms.

What are the options for the PP consultant?

The PP consultant can either cancel their attendance at the craft fair or stay and potentially compete with the other PP consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CooknSteph
  • samcmills
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
monica_sweetconsultant
  • stacypc05
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies