• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spring Recipes: Let's Hear Your Ideas!

In summary, the recipes people are testing out this spring are the Greek Cheese Torta, Chicken/Avacado/Grapefruit Salad, Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries, Triple Citrus Mojitos, Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad, and Lemon Cake.
Deannasbiz
I was just wondering what recipe everybody was testing out this spring. I feel like I am stuck in a rut. So lets hear it....I need some new ideas. I have been doing the Taco Ring as an interactive show and everybody loves it, but I am tired of it....so tell me what you all are doing.....Thanks!!! :love:

I've done the Greek Cheese Torta and made it more than once at home. :)It's a hit...

I've done the Chicken, Avocado & Grapefruit Salad, and the Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries. Both have gone over very well. The cake has been requested a lot!

greek cheese torta, chicken/avacado/grapefruit salad....and the triple citrus mojitos. All 3 have been big hits and as interactive as i want to make them.

have fun!

Oh, yes, we tried the Triple Citrus Mojitos at one of my recruits' Grand Openings, and it was SO FUN!! Can you believe they DOUBLED the rum?!?! I asked for mine "regular" first!! LOL! ;)

I did the Power Cooking with Sloppy Joes, Italian Hoagies and Chili last week and then this past Thursday I did the Lemon Cake in the fluted stone.

recipesI know a lot of people are doing the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad.

I am going to change my recipes as of April 1st - so I am curious to hear what others suggest.

I am doing a mojito theme w/ the mojitos & the chicken mojito salad from the grill cards, the chocolate velvet cake is a huge it. I have done 2 shows w/ the power cooking tacos also a huge hit.

Cheeseburger Salad all the way!!! I love it and when I :love: LOVE:love: something I sell everything that goes with it! Just like I'm in :love: LOVE:love: with the collapsible bowl...every guest at my last show bought one!

Kristina21 said:
Cheeseburger Salad all the way!!! I love it and when I :love: LOVE:love: something I sell everything that goes with it! Just like I'm in :love: LOVE:love: with the collapsible bowl...every guest at my last show bought one!
That is so strange to me. I bring the collapsible bowl to every show and show it off to everyone! I think it's the best thing since sliced cheese! I have not sold one yet!!:grumpy:

lissahope26 said:
That is so strange to me. I bring the collapsible bowl to every show and show it off to everyone! I think it's the best thing since sliced cheese! I have not sold one yet!!:grumpy:

Maybe I just obsess about it...I do have OCD's. I show it off, pass it around and then pummel them with different ways they can use it! Oh and then I use it (now that we shouldn't put the salad in it cuz of stains ...which mine did!) anyway, I use it for the drawing slips to be dropped into...so they have to pass it around again and touch it again. LOL Maybe I should do that with the cookware..hmmm I might sell more of it....hmmm

I've been doing interactive shows with the Chocolate Raspberry or Strawberry Trifle. So Easy, Fun and Delish!

Raspberry Chocolate Trifle
Raspberry Chocolate Trifle is made with raspberries and raspberry preserves.

Ingredients:
1 package (3.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
2 cups cold milk
1 frozen pound cake (10-3/4 ounce loaf), thawed
2 C. fresh OR frozen raspberries, thawed
1 C. raspberry preserves
whipped cream or topping
raspberries for garnish
Preparation:
Mix pudding and milk according to package directions. Chill. Cut pound cake into 1 inch cubes. Place half in small trifle bowl. Gently stir together raspberries and preserves. Spoon half of this mixture over cake.

Pour half of the pudding over raspberries. Repeat layers. Chill until ready to serve. Garnish with whipped topping and more raspberries.

Who doesn't like a cheeseburger?I have made this about 5 times so far and my hosts and guest almost all can't wait to try it! But can someone give me an idea on what the avacodo one taste like? I don't care for grapefruit so I haven't tried it.:eek:

BLT Ranch Salad Pizza!! It is am oldie, but very yummy!!

I am with you Stacie! Everybody likes that salad. And as for the Chicken, Grapefruit, Avocado Salad, you can substitute the grapefruit with Poppy Seed dressing. That salad is good either way. :) :)

mombird4 said:
I have made this about 5 times so far and my hosts and guest almost all can't wait to try it! But can someone give me an idea on what the avacodo one taste like? I don't care for grapefruit so I haven't tried it.:eek:

We use Ruby Red (mild) grapefruit. Or Pomelo (Chinese relative) or Navel Orange (s). Very tasty.

btw, I omit the orange marmalade if I don't have it on hand.

I wasn't a big fan of the Cheeseburger Salad - but it has been a huge hit as an interactive show. What I like about it is that it shows cookware, stoneware, SA(I serve it in the Dots Large Bowl), Salad Spinner, UM, chopper......plus a whole lot of smaller tools.Other shows I have done as interactive:Bountiful Brunch Pizza
7 Layer Southwestern Salad
Quick Fajitas in the DCB
Clubhouse Chicken Squares
Jerk Chicken Nachos
30 Minute Chicken w/ Garlic Parmesan Biscuits & Cran-Raspberry Fizz

I really like the grapefruit, avocado, etc. salad. It was sweet, which I like. I didn't substitute anything. I don't usually like grapefruit, but it was good in this salad. My kids didn't like it, but they have actually requested to have the cheeseburger salad, again. That's amazing. It's salad!

I'm offering the following recipes for the whole spring/summer season:
Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries
Mini Lemon Cakes
Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad
One Pot Pasta
Greek Cheese Torta

I'm also offering the Lorainne Quiche Tartlets for brunch shows.

Forgot to mention, of the new recipesThe Greek Cheese Torta is a hit...someone posted to use any leftovers as a pasta sauce. Heavenly, really!The Cranberry Fizz is tasty! I sometimes use San Pelegrino water (fine carbonation). The Cheeseburger Salad has been a no sell for me. No one wants it, they would rather have homemade taco salad.
S'ok, it doesn't appeal to me either.Chocolate Strawberry cake was tasty but no sales of the ring pan.

I have been doing the one pot pasta and its always a big hit!

for summer I am doing aloha pizza, cheeseburger salad, garden veggie pizza, or the antipasta pizza salad - along with my normal foccachia pizza, spinach artichoke ring or turtle fudge skillet cake - So for me who hasn't really ventured out yet - thats good!!

I too suggest the Hamburger Salad to all hosts and have not had one who wants to try a salad. I guess I should not be surprised when I have not tried it myself yet.
Cathy

Related to New Spring Recipes: Let's Hear Your Ideas!

1. What are some popular spring ingredients to use in Pampered Chef recipes?

Some popular spring ingredients used in Pampered Chef recipes include fresh herbs like basil, mint, and thyme, as well as seasonal fruits and vegetables such as asparagus, strawberries, and artichokes.

2. Are there any new Pampered Chef products that are perfect for spring recipes?

Yes, there are several new products that are perfect for spring recipes, including the Quick Cooker, which is great for making quick and easy meals using fresh ingredients, and the Herb Infuser, which is perfect for infusing fresh herbs into dishes.

3. Can you recommend a Pampered Chef recipe that is perfect for a spring get-together or potluck?

One delicious and easy recipe for a spring get-together is the Strawberry Spinach Salad, made with fresh spinach, strawberries, feta cheese, and a homemade vinaigrette dressing. It's a crowd-pleaser and can be made ahead of time.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for spring recipes from Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan options for spring recipes from Pampered Chef, such as the Grilled Veggie Flatbread, made with grilled vegetables and a homemade hummus spread, and the Quinoa and Black Bean Salad, a refreshing and protein-packed dish.

5. Can I modify Pampered Chef spring recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Many of our Pampered Chef recipes can be modified to fit dietary restrictions. For example, you can substitute gluten-free pasta in the Creamy Avocado Pasta recipe or use dairy-free cheese in the Caprese Skewers. Feel free to get creative and make substitutions that work for you and your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ralphnshell
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies