• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Season's Best Recipes: Share Your Favorites!

In summary, there are a lot of repeat recipes in the best of the season. The Chicken Tortilla Casserole and One Pot Pasta are especially popular. The new recipes that have been released so far are the Triple-Citrus Mojito, Aloha Pizza, Mini Pesto Pizzas, BBQ Ribs, Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet, Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares, Truffle Brownie Cups, and Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies.
chefrosalie
anyone want to share what recipes are in the new season's best??

I am pretty excited about the Triple-Citrus Mojito recipe myself! I can't wait to try it. The chicken tortilla casserole sounds pretty good too. The recipes might be up on CC now, I am not sure.

Moroccan Chicken Pita Wedges sound good too.

There are quite a few repeats:

Jerk Chicken Nachos
Aloha Pizza
Mini Pesto Pizzas
20 minute BBQ ribs
Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet
Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares
Truffle Brownie Cups
Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies

All repeats as far as I can tell. The Chicken Tortilla casserole and the one pot pasta look yummy!

The Moroccan Chicken Pita Wedges
Chicken;Avocado & grapefruit salad
Deluxe Cheeseburger salad
All sound yummie and their low in weight watchers points too......

If anybody eventually gets an extra one they are willing to part with, could you please let me know? I would love to have one but I am inactive so I won't get a changeover kit.

Christ Follower said:

Jerk Chicken Nachos
Aloha Pizza
Mini Pesto Pizzas
20 minute BBQ ribs
Truffle Brownie Cups

All repeats as far as I can tell. The Chicken Tortilla casserole and the one pot pasta look yummy!

I was very disappointed with this seasons best. I was really surprised with all the repeats. Actually, embarrassing for PC (IMO)

jasonmva said:
If anybody eventually gets an extra one they are willing to part with, could you please let me know? I would love to have one but I am inactive so I won't get a changeover kit.

PM me your address and I will send you one from my next supply order!! :)

Smashie said:
I was very disappointed with this seasons best. I was really surprised with all the repeats. Actually, embarrassing for PC (IMO)

There are usually several repeats - or recipes resurrected from past seasons bests......I think they carried over several recipes from this past season, because they carried over the theme shows - and those are the theme show recipes, and ones pictured on the Theme Show display cards.

Actually, it makes sense to me.

Christ Follower said:

Jerk Chicken Nachos
Aloha Pizza
Mini Pesto Pizzas
20 minute BBQ ribs
Truffle Brownie Cups

I think there are too many repeats, myself. I love most of the repeats, but I want new recipes. Most of my repeat customers like the SBRC, but even thought it's only $1 I don't think they will appreciate buying it when they already have so many of the recipes.

If I add orders to host shows, I use the extra free $$$ to buy season's best and use them through out the season. I am lucky if I have one left over at the end of a season.

The Pina Colada Upside Down Cake looks divine!

I cannot wait until it is May/June/July/August and do the Watermelon & Peach Salsa with cayenne chips.

I think that is going to be to my summer, what the Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie has been to my winter shows: simple yet sophisticated flavors, elegant, minimal prep time so everyone can see themselves pulling off entertaing with stress-less ease.

I can never pick the best dish at a restaurant, but I can sure pick good recipes! I'd try it now, but will wait for fresh peaches~there is some watermelon to be had on salad bars, but it doesn't look great.

Last edited:
I agree that there are a lot of repeat recipes in there. I have several customers that order these each season and I'm afraid they might be dissapointed as I was. They do have some new recipes though, but it would be nice if there were more new ones.

It's just a matter of how you promote it, really. "These recipes were so great that Pampered Chef wanted you to have it close at hand!" Something to that effect. Like Becky said, some of the theme show recipes are what's repeated. I think it makes sense to. It's an easy add-on & a great greeting card, I'm thinking of you type thing.

There are always at least 2-3 repeat recipes in each category (appetizer, main dish, dessert) to help carryover season new consultants.

Well, at least, that's what I've been telling myself.

Yes, there are always repeat recipes. Usually they say there are "XXXX" new recipes and "XXXX" favorites. I like the fact that the favorite ones repeat...the touchdown taco dip can be found in many, many SBRCs.

Yes, I've noticed that they are always very well-liked and extremely easy to prepare, if they are repeats.

edit- the chocolate mint torte was cut. I don't care for mint with chocolate, and I guess many others don't. The recipe looked beautiful. If they could have made a reasonable substitution to something non-mint, it could have carried over. I tried, but couldn't think of anything but heath bars, and that didn't sound right.

Last edited:

Related to New Season's Best Recipes: Share Your Favorites!

1. What is the "New Season's Best Recipes" cookbook?

The "New Season's Best Recipes" cookbook is a collection of the latest and most popular recipes from Pampered Chef. It features a variety of delicious and easy-to-make dishes that are perfect for any occasion.

2. How can I share my favorite recipes in the cookbook?

You can share your favorite recipes in the cookbook by submitting them to our website or by attending a Pampered Chef cooking party. Our team will review and consider all submissions for inclusion in future editions of the cookbook.

3. Are the recipes in the cookbook suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "New Season's Best Recipes" cookbook includes a wide range of recipes that cater to various dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Each recipe also includes a list of allergen information for easy reference.

4. Can I purchase the cookbook online?

Yes, you can purchase the "New Season's Best Recipes" cookbook online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it in select bookstores and retail outlets.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for purchasing the cookbook?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers special promotions and discounts for purchasing the "New Season's Best Recipes" cookbook. Be sure to check our website or with your consultant for any current deals or offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinIA
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • paultorres
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies