• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Tami? A New Member Joining the PC Family!

In summary, Tami is a new part-time consultant for Pampered Chef while also holding a full-time job. She joined Pampered Chef because she is a fan of their products and wanted to stay updated and share her love for them with others. As a consultant, Tami will be sharing her knowledge and passion for Pampered Chef products and staying updated on new products to share with the community. She can be reached through her consultant page on the Pampered Chef website or her social media channels. Tami hopes to gain knowledge and experiences from the community and plans to expand her own business as a consultant.
PCwithTami
Hello, my name is Tami. I just started my part time career with PC. I also have a fulltime job, but love PC products and have always used them. What better way to keep up on the new products and share them, than join the PC family? I am excited to join you all, and learn from all of your posts & discussions! Thank you!

Welcome to PC and welcome to Chef Success. Lots of information here.

Welcome! I hope you find this site as helpful as I have.

byrd1956 said:
Welcome to PC and welcome to Chef Success. Lots of information here.
Thank you!!

1. Who is Tami?

Tami is a new member of the Pampered Chef family. She has recently joined as a part-time consultant while also holding a full-time job.

2. Why did Tami join Pampered Chef?

Tami has always been a fan of Pampered Chef products and wanted a way to stay updated on new products while also sharing her love for them with others. Joining Pampered Chef as a consultant allows her to do just that.

3. What can we expect from Tami as a consultant?

As a consultant, Tami will be sharing her knowledge and passion for Pampered Chef products with others. She will also be staying updated on new products and sharing them with the community.

4. How can we connect with Tami?

Tami can be reached through her consultant page on the Pampered Chef website or through her social media channels. She is always happy to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

5. What does Tami hope to gain from joining Pampered Chef?

Tami hopes to learn from the community of Pampered Chef consultants and customers, as well as share her own experiences and tips with others. She also hopes to expand her knowledge of Pampered Chef products and grow her own business as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cheryl Dodge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Rachel