• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery of 3/20/06: 491 People Visited CS Home Page!

In summary, on March 20, 2006, Chef Success had a record-breaking number of 491 people logged on at once. The reason for this high number is not entirely clear, but it may have been due to an announcement or discussion about the site's decision to charge a $5 fee for membership, which started on March 24. Some users have suggested attempting to beat this record on April Fool's Day. However, there are concerns about crashing the server again.
pcleah
Hi everyone, I always see at the bottom of CS home page that the most # of people was on 3/20/06 with 491. What happened that day?
I am just curious..it was before my time. Thanks!
Leah

It was the most people that chef success had on at once.

I think she wants to know why- I was here but don't remember anything specific...

I dont remember anything specific either it was probably just a busy day would be my guess

I thought it was some big announcement or something. Just curious.
Thanks!!
Leah

That was the day..................................

I don't remember either.

luvs2sellit said:
That was the day..................................
Hey, I feel like I am watching Lost again...with all the cliff hangers going on for 2 seasons....i think I just hijacked my own thread!!! Does that count?!?!?!?!?LOLOLOL

I say we all keep CS logged in so that one of these days we can out-do that day!

I think that was the day I found this site!! LOL

well, it was right about that time anyhow......

I know, I know!!! It was just before CS started to charge the $5 fee to join. That started on 3/24/06. I think we were all talking about it and people were checking in to see what all the hub bub was about and to see what was going to happen on 3/24. Of course, 3/24 came around and it was business as usual. LOL

Since we all seem to have so much time on our hands. lol. Why don't we pick a day to beat the record. I am such nerd.

Always so smart Anne. Always on the ball. :D

Wow Anne I'm impressed you remember that.

How about April Fool's Day? Easy to remember, I'm sure there will be some funny posts etc.

Just need to figure out a time for everyone to get on here ALL AT ONCE :)

Usually I'm just called a smart mouth! LOL

kcjodih said:
How about April Fool's Day? Easy to remember, I'm sure there will be some funny posts etc. Just need to figure out a time for everyone to get on here ALL AT ONCE :)
Oh sure, crash the server again. :D(A good day to do it, come to think of it.)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Oh sure, crash the server again.

:D

(A good day to do it, come to think of it.)

that's my b-day,,,,,,,,don't punish me by taking away CS

Related to Mystery of 3/20/06: 491 People Visited CS Home Page!

1. What is the "Mystery of 3/20/06: 491 People Visited CS Home Page!"?

The "Mystery of 3/20/06: 491 People Visited CS Home Page!" is an event that occurred on March 20th, 2006 where a total of 491 people visited the CS Home Page. It has become a popular topic of discussion due to the high number of visitors in a single day.

2. Why is this event significant?

This event is significant because it showcases the popularity and reach of the CS Home Page. 491 people in a single day is a large number for a website, and it highlights the impact of the website on its audience.

3. What could have caused the sudden increase in visitors on this specific day?

There are a few possible reasons for the sudden increase in visitors on March 20th, 2006. It could have been due to a popular promotion or advertisement, a viral social media post, or a mention on a popular website or blog.

4. Is there any further information about this event available?

Unfortunately, there is limited information available about this event. However, it serves as a reminder of the power of digital marketing and the potential for a website to attract a large number of visitors in a short amount of time.

5. How has this event impacted the success of CS Home Page?

While it is difficult to determine the exact impact of this event on the success of CS Home Page, it can be assumed that it brought a significant amount of attention and traffic to the website. This could have potentially led to an increase in conversions and overall success for the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gratergirl
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies