• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Microwave Recipes for a Host Without an Oven!

In summary, the independent kitchen consultant recommends cooking French bread at home and making sandwich rings using quikcut paring knife and bar boards. She also recommends pineapple upside down cake in professional skillet on the stove top.
PamperedPrincess74
I am doing a show for a host who just lost her oven this past week and won't be replacing it until next weekend. I assured her that I could find a couple of good microwave recipes because I already had one show cancel for September and I don't want to lose two for the month! Can someone help? I know there are some that involve the fluted pan which I DO have, but I can't remember what they are. I can also use the - deep dish baker, small bar pan (although there are going to be about 30 guests), round stone and lg. bar pan.

THere are a lot of microwave cakes in the fluted pan. Do a search above and type "microwave cake" and see what comes up. Also, I would think the deep dish baker would fit in the microwave. The "Hot Pizza Dip" is good and can be done in the microwave. Normally it's done in the mini baker, but I bet you could double it (or maybe triple it?) to go in the deep dish baker. I think it's from "All the Best" if I remember correctly. Maybe someone has it saved as a file???

The Touch Down Taco Dip and the Mexican Bean Dip both do well in the microwave. Most cheese and crab dips work well too - and take less time than in the oven.

Make a pineapple upside down cake in the professional skillet on the stove top!

Independent Kitchen ConsultantJust a idea for the future buy a electric burner for recipes in a skillet you can use at your shows. Or cook the french bread at home and make the sandwich ring I made it at my first show it was a success

try some of these. hope it helps and let us know what you end up trying and how it works out. there is also a chocolate topping you can make where you just mix chocolate chips and 1/2 a container of cool whip in the small micro cooker for about a minute and mix. it's really good to drizzle over the chocolate cheryy cake. you can basically take any cake mix you want, mix it with 3 eggs and whatever pie filling type topping you want and put it in the fluted stone and put it in the microwave. let me know if you have any questions.
also you can make a dssert pizza....just bake the cresent roll crust at your house before the show b/c it has to be cooled anyway. then you mix 1pkg cream cheese with 1/3 cup of sugar and a cap or 2 of vanilla to become the "sauce." then top with all the fruits you want such as bananas, strawberries, kiwi, peaches, ect. use the egg slicer to slice them along with the quikcut paring knife and bar boards. you can prepare them ahead of time and put them in prep bowls so you can show them off too...just show how to cut a few. use the classic batter bowl and the mix and scraper for the "sauce."
sorry so long!!! :)

Attachments

• Microwave recipes.doc
    28 KB · Views: 590

1. How can I make a delicious microwave recipe without an oven?

There are many delicious microwave recipes that you can make without an oven. Some ideas include mug cakes, microwaved vegetables, and even desserts like brownies or cheesecake.

2. Can I use regular recipes and adapt them for the microwave?

Yes, you can adapt regular recipes for the microwave. However, it is important to keep in mind that cooking times may vary and you may need to adjust the ingredients or methods slightly.

3. Are there any tips for cooking in the microwave?

Yes, there are a few tips for cooking in the microwave. Make sure to use microwave-safe containers, stir food frequently for even cooking, and cover food to prevent splatters.

4. Can I make a full meal in the microwave?

Absolutely! You can make a full meal in the microwave by using different dishes and coordinating cooking times. You can make protein, vegetables, and even desserts all in the microwave.

5. Are there any recipes that are specifically designed for the microwave?

Yes, there are many recipes that are specifically designed for the microwave. These recipes have been tested and perfected for cooking in the microwave, making them a great option for those without an oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmomofthree
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jenniferm
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies