• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is the 'Pants on the Ground' Guy Spotted in New Orleans?

In summary, "Trousers on the Floor" is a popular dish made with Pampered Chef stoneware pan that combines ground beef, vegetables, and cheese. It can be personalized with additional ingredients and can also be made in a regular baking dish. After cooking, the stoneware pan can be easily cleaned with warm water and a nylon scraper. Leftovers can also be frozen for future meals.
rkcreations
hehehehe! That's what my English Gram calls the Pants on the Ground guy! We met him in New Orleans at a hotel. He was the only other guy in the restaurant (along with his entourage) and he was sitting next to us.
I look like poop cuz I had spent the night sleeping on the floor with my mom and gram snoring up a storm. So I didn't get any sleep. Hence the "I look like poop" look. ;)
We actually had no clue who he was until 2 teenage boys came up and wanted his autograph! LOL!
Super nice guy! A little slow. He kept saying it was "disrespectful to have your pants on the ground." :D

Attachments

• pants1.jpg
    pants1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 381
  • pants2.jpg
    pants2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 332
That is just TOO COOL!!!I've had two brushes with greatness (James B. Sikking and Robert De Niro) but was not in a circumstance where I could interact with them. In the case of De Niro, I didn't really realize it was him until it was too late. You got to talk to General Larry Platt and get a pic with him! I'm impressed!And you look just fine.

My DD said they sing that song in school all the time , too bad he didn't publish it

We kept telling him he needed to get it copyrighted! He even sang the song right there in the restaurant for us! :)

That is cool! I saw something at our local YMCA on Friday that shocked me...sagging sweatpants! The guy had them riding just below his buttchecks...very glad he had on dark boxers! LOL!

Obviously, an aspiring plumber.

1. What is "Trousers on the Floor"?

"Trousers on the Floor" is a popular dish made with our Pampered Chef stoneware pan that combines ground beef, vegetables, and cheese in a delicious casserole. It's a perfect weeknight dinner that the whole family will love!

2. What ingredients do I need to make "Trousers on the Floor"?

You will need ground beef, onion, bell pepper, canned tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt, black pepper, shredded cheese, and cooked rice to make "Trousers on the Floor". You can also add other vegetables or spices to personalize the dish.

3. Can I make "Trousers on the Floor" in a different pan?

While we recommend using our Pampered Chef stoneware pan for the best results, you can also make "Trousers on the Floor" in a regular baking dish or casserole dish. Just make sure the dish is oven-safe and can hold the ingredients without overflowing.

4. How do I clean my Pampered Chef stoneware pan after making "Trousers on the Floor"?

Cleaning your stoneware pan is easy! Let it cool down, then use warm water and a nylon scraper or brush to remove any food residue. Avoid using soap or harsh chemicals, as they can damage the natural non-stick surface of the pan. Dry the pan with a cloth or let it air dry before storing.

5. Can I freeze "Trousers on the Floor" leftovers?

Yes, you can freeze any leftover "Trousers on the Floor" in an airtight container or freezer bag for up to 3 months. When ready to eat, thaw the dish in the fridge overnight and reheat in the oven or microwave. It's a great meal prep option for busy days!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Back