• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There Luggage Storage Available at McCormick Conference Center?

In summary, the cost for luggage storage at Mc Cormick varies from $5-$10 per bag per day and there is no weight limit, but items should easily fit into a standard sized bag. Overnight storage is available from 8am-8pm and there is no limit on the duration of storage. While reservations are not required, they are recommended to ensure availability. Walk-ins are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
can someone tell me..I am in wave 2.
sunday staying at the hilton, mon-wed at the palmer.
The easiest way for me is to take my luggage from the hilton and store it at the conference center and then checkin at the palmer later monday.
IS there luggage storag on the 1st day of conference? I will be attending the director training,

nancy

No not at McCormick but I bet the Hilton would store it for you. Or just ask someone in your group who is at the Hilton to keep it in there room till later....

The Hilton has a luggage hold room. It's $2 a bag (I think) - comes in handy on Day 3 if you check out early in the morning and don't want to schlep your bag to McCormick.

I know I'm in wave 1, but I thought I could help with this. I just read on my conference registration confirmation that at McCormick there is storage on day 3 only. Off I go to finish packing, shower and to bed early.

Hi Nancy, congratulations on attending the Director training at the conference! As a fellow consultant, I can tell you that the easiest way to handle your luggage is to check with the conference center or the hotel's front desk. They should have a luggage storage service available for guests attending the conference. This way, you won't have to worry about carrying your luggage around while attending the training. Have a great time and good luck with your training!

1. What is the cost for luggage storage at Mc Cormick?

The cost for luggage storage at Mc Cormick varies depending on the size and duration of storage needed. It typically ranges from $5-$10 per bag per day.

2. Is there a weight limit for luggage storage at Mc Cormick?

There is no weight limit for luggage storage at Mc Cormick. However, please keep in mind that our storage space is limited, so we ask that you only store items that can easily fit into a standard sized bag.

3. Can I store my luggage overnight at Mc Cormick?

Yes, we do offer overnight luggage storage at Mc Cormick. Our storage hours are from 8am-8pm, so please plan accordingly.

4. Is there a limit on the duration of luggage storage at Mc Cormick?

There is no limit on the duration of luggage storage at Mc Cormick. You can store your luggage for as long as needed, as long as it falls within our operating hours.

5. Do I need to make a reservation for luggage storage at Mc Cormick?

Reservations are not required for luggage storage at Mc Cormick, but they are recommended to ensure availability. Walk-ins are accepted on a first come, first served basis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • MomToEli
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef