• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looks Like I'll Be on the Inactive List at the End of the

In summary, it sounds like you're going to miss some opportunities because of personal issues. However, you can still do your show and try to get some new sales.
itsjustCarla
looks like I'll be on the inactive list at the end of the month....dang...I'm gonna miss those new fall products. UGH! :( :( :( :( :(

Carla, do a sales waiver before the end of the month so you can keep your career sales. Also, try to get a $1000 catalog show going. Chin up!

I missed going inactive a few months ago by the smallest of margins (about 10 hours!). Did an open house and barely had $200 in sales, but I squeeked it out and you can, too! How long have you been with PC?

My anniversary with PC is August - almost a year.....what is a sales waiver and how does it work???

Go to CC > Managing Your Business > Home Office Contacts > Home Office Emails > Consultant Waiver Request.Send in an email by the end of the month citing personal issues and asking for a sales waiver for June. Now, don't do this lightly because you can only do something like 3 months out of each 12.

Thank you, so much, Kate....I didn't know this could be done. I was really bummed, because I have a show already booked for the forged cutlery special and I was going to hate having to turn it over to my director - or worse yet, another consultant......

itsjustCarla said:
Thank you, so much, Kate....I didn't know this could be done. I was really bummed, because I have a show already booked for the forged cutlery special and I was going to hate having to turn it over to my director - or worse yet, another consultant......
Even if you did go inactive, you wouldn't have to give up your future show. You could still do the show and as long as it's the $200 in sales min. you'd submit it and be active again.:)

Also, check out the phone sales and other things to get ideas to get some sales that you can combine as a show! Don't give up! I agree with the others to get the waiver in, and then do everything that you can save your career sales! You CAN do this. I am in a big slump right now, but I'm really trying to pull out getting some new contacts, and going back thru ALL the old sales receipts looking for bookings! My sales are going to be what I wanted (I think) for the sell-a-thon, but I'm going to take it in stride that it is also a learning experience for me since it's the first one for me since I signed up. JUST DON'T GIVE UP!!

Thank you, again, Kate for the advice. I have submitted the request. I'm not sure what happens at this point, but I didn't go into great detail...I hope that doesn't make a difference.

You don't need to go into detail. Now, if you can get two shows in and stay active AND get the new sharp products - bonus! I believe (don't quote me - find out) that if you don't go inactive then you wouldn't have used a month. Sometimes getting that pressure off you makes it so much easier!

Once the waiver is requested, how long does it take before you get a reply??

I might have to request a leave too. I need an order by the end of the month and I have a pending catalog show but nothing else. I do have a show in July and hope to get more but who knows.

I think you can do up to 3 months of waivers in a calendar year

I'm glad everyone was able to provide you with good advice. I'm bummed at the moment because both of my June shows cancelled on me two days ago. Feel in such a rutt right now....sigh.

Kathytnt said:
I think you can do up to 3 months of waivers in a calendar year
That's mostly right. You can get one waiver per 12 month period, and it can be up to 3 months in length. So if you only use one month, you lose the chance to use 2 more for another 11 months.

lsm72 said:
I'm glad everyone was able to provide you with good advice. I'm bummed at the moment because both of my June shows cancelled on me two days ago. Feel in such a rutt right now....sigh.

I hear ya! My show canceled today also and now I only have one. I tried a one day sale, but only one order. It is very frustrating. I think I have finally tapped all those in my circle out around me. Also, its not like I havn't tried to get more contacts also, because I had a craft show and all the contacts either said "I changed my mind I don't want to do a show or the answer was no." It's tough out there right now. to bad that this month is the month we earn our fall products. I have at least 3 booked for August and only 1 maybe for July. Slim pickin's you know...:(
Keep prayin, because thats what I am doing. I'll say a prayer for all my fellow cheffers out there also who are having a tough time of it also.
Schel

Having been where y'all are right now a few times:rolleyes: I have faith you still have time to do something (like 20 days :p )

There was a cool idea on here somewhere about have a HAP and inviting each person to bring 1 person (only!) with them. Call all your past hosts and tell them it is a special event. Make up "specials". (Maybe buy 5 grill tools and you'll give them the a free rub, or if you are generous, the BBQ tool bag-at your expense)

Or, call and offer something special to those who book this month. It may cost you something, but, hopefully, will give you some $$ and leads.

And, Schel is on the right track about praying. Definately try that first!

Good luck!

Don't forget, too, everyone, that summer is a tough time to get bookings and to make then stick. People just aren't as willing to give up their evenings and weekends when the weather is beautiful. That's why our incentives are always during these months--it keeps us focused and working hard rather than giving up (even when that's what we feel like doing!). I've had lots of cancellations, too. Just gotta keep on truckin' and callin'!

Sallie_M said:
Having been where y'all are right now a few times:rolleyes: I have faith you still have time to do something (like 20 days :p )

There was a cool idea on here somewhere about have a HAP and inviting each person to bring 1 person (only!) with them. Call all your past hosts and tell them it is a special event. Make up "specials". (Maybe buy 5 grill tools and you'll give them the a free rub, or if you are generous, the BBQ tool bag-at your expense)

Or, call and offer something special to those who book this month. It may cost you something, but, hopefully, will give you some $$ and leads.

And, Schel is on the right track about praying. Definately try that first!

Good luck!

What is a HAP? :confused:
Schel

itsjustCarla said:
Thank you, again, Kate for the advice. I have submitted the request. I'm not sure what happens at this point, but I didn't go into great detail...I hope that doesn't make a difference.

Have you heard anything yet?

schel said:
What is a HAP? :confused:
Schel
Host Appreciation Party

Many consultants do them once a year or so, often in October so hosts from the past year can see new fall products and book shows in time for Christmas.

WaiverActually I believe that if you request the 3 months and don't use all of them, then you just call HO and they work it out with you.. you do not have to use all 3 months at the same time if I am correct.

Stephanie Ball

Hey Katie.....

No, I haven't heard a word yet. I sent in my request and I got an automated response that they had received it and were taking it into consideration. That's about it. :(

I'm dyin' here....are they gonna wait until the last day of the month before they give me an answer??? I got my "Consultant Courtesy Notification" in my email telling me I'm running the risk of going inactive.... Dang...no pressure. lol. I'm tryin', I'm tryin'.

itsjustCarla said:
I'm dyin' here....are they gonna wait until the last day of the month before they give me an answer??? I got my "Consultant Courtesy Notification" in my email telling me I'm running the risk of going inactive.... Dang...no pressure. lol. I'm tryin', I'm tryin'.

2 words....

Call them!!

Don't wait for them to contact you. Call them!
Schel

Related to Looks Like I'll Be on the Inactive List at the End of the

1. What does it mean to be on the inactive list at the end of the month?

Being on the inactive list at the end of the month means that you did not meet the minimum sales requirement for that month. This could be due to not making any sales or not meeting the required amount of sales to stay active.

2. Will being on the inactive list affect my discounts and perks?

Yes, being on the inactive list will affect your discounts and perks. When you are inactive, you will not receive any discounts or perks until you become active again.

3. How can I avoid being on the inactive list at the end of the month?

To avoid being on the inactive list at the end of the month, you must meet the minimum sales requirement. This can be achieved by actively promoting and selling Pampered Chef products, hosting parties, and reaching out to potential customers.

4. If I am on the inactive list, can I still place orders or host parties?

Yes, you can still place orders and host parties while on the inactive list. However, you will not receive any discounts or perks until you become active again.

5. How long can I remain on the inactive list before my account is deactivated?

If you remain on the inactive list for three consecutive months, your account will be deactivated. This means you will no longer have access to your consultant perks and discounts. To reactivate your account, you will need to reach out to your team leader and meet the minimum sales requirement for the current month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DianaDuch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • renee.see