• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Stickers/Stationery

In summary, you can find stickers and stationery products on Pampered Chef's website by clicking on the "Shop" tab and selecting "Stickers/Stationery" from the list of product categories. They offer customizable options and bulk discounts for events or parties. They also have eco-friendly options and a satisfaction guarantee policy for all products, including stickers and stationery.
keril
I really like putting fun, brightly colored stickers on my host packets/invites so any kind of stickers are appreciated, even if they are not logo. I am specifically looking for any kind of "Thank You" stickers--I really love the Nancy's Artworks ones but will take anything. I need logo stationery and envelopes too, but don't want to pay Merrill prices. Thanks: [email protected] and email me how much you'd like me to pay for them.

try stickingtobusiness.com or thebooster.com.

I vote for stickingtobusiness..
val is awesome!!!

I really love stickingtobusiness.com. They often run free shipping specials and their stickers are excellent quality. The owner of the company is really nice, too. One time she actually wrote a note on my receipt that she liked the phrasing I put on a card. I was shocked to see a personal note from a website order!

i use both the booster & sticking to business! love them!

I love to make labels. You can buy many sizes at Office Max (use the PC card and the Office Max brand is CHEAP) and get creative! Avery online has templates.

expressyourselfonline.com also has some great stickers.

Related to Looking for Stickers/Stationery

1. Where can I find stickers and stationery products on Pampered Chef's website?

You can find stickers and stationery products by clicking on the "Shop" tab at the top of the homepage. Then, select "Stickers/Stationery" from the list of product categories on the left side of the page.

2. Are there any customizable stickers or stationery options available?

Yes, we offer a variety of customizable stickers and stationery products. You can personalize them with your name, monogram, or custom message. Simply select the "Personalization" option when adding the product to your cart.

3. Can I purchase stickers and stationery in bulk for events or parties?

Absolutely! We offer bulk discounts for large orders of stickers and stationery products. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to place your bulk order.

4. Are there any eco-friendly options for stickers and stationery?

Yes, we have a selection of eco-friendly stickers and stationery products made from sustainable materials. Look for the "Eco-Friendly" label on the product page to find these options.

5. What is the return policy for stickers and stationery?

We have a satisfaction guarantee policy for all of our products, including stickers and stationery. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
easytoprepare
  • TriciaAnn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies