• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Old Season's Bests? Check Out My Collection from 2004-2006!

In summary, the conversation discussed the benefits of exercise, including improved physical and mental health, increased energy, and better sleep. It also touched on the importance of finding enjoyable forms of exercise and setting realistic goals. The speakers emphasized the importance of consistency and making exercise a part of daily life. They also mentioned the role of proper nutrition and rest in achieving fitness goals.
Paige Dixon
Need old Season's bests?
I have lots from f/w 2005
s/s 2006
s/s 2005
f/w 2004
Selling for $1 each plus .63 stamp. USA only, please.

Paige - do you have a PP account? I'm missing a few of those and wouldn't mind having them. PM me and I'll send payment for a few.

Paige,

why don't you put them in your goodie bag and let people pick one as a prize? That's what I do with all of my past SB!

I give away my "vintage" SB as prizes as well!

I have lots left. I do love giving them away at shows, but I'm willing to share them here. Especially if it means getting the dreaded thread pushed way, way, to the back of the Marketplace.

Paige - just sent you a PM and a payment for a few. My mom likes saving them and we've missed a few...she'll be happy when she comes to visit me in a month!

id like the spanish ones being offered by the north bend chef girl. anyone know how i can get these?

I am sure you could get her email and email her

if someone can contact her or get me her email address, id like to see if she still has these. i have no grudge against her.

momof2 - I just sent you a PM.

Related to Looking for Old Season's Bests? Check Out My Collection from 2004-2006!

1. What types of season's bests are included in the collection?

The collection includes both fall/winter and spring/summer season's bests from 2004-2006.

2. How much are you selling each season's best for?

The price for each season's best is $1, plus the cost of a .63 stamp.

3. Is shipping available for these season's bests?

Yes, shipping is available for customers in the USA only.

4. Can I purchase individual season's bests from the collection?

Yes, each season's best is available for purchase individually for $1.

5. How can I place an order for the season's bests?

To place an order, please message the seller with the specific season's best(s) you would like to purchase. Payment can be made through an agreed upon method of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • smarteez2
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies