• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding Product Code for Round Deep Dish Baker in Forest Green?

In summary, a product code is a unique identifier for each product sold by Pampered Chef. It can be found on the product packaging, in the catalog, or on the website. Having the product code ensures that you are purchasing the correct item, helps with customer service, and allows for easy tracking of orders and warranty information. If you are having trouble finding the product code, it is recommended to contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. Old product codes can still be used for purchasing products and making warranty claims, but some products may no longer be available if they have been discontinued. In that case, it is suggested to find a similar product on the website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for alternatives.
CrazyChef
Does anyone still have the Fall04/Winter05 catalogue? I'm looking for the product code for the round Deep Dish Baker in forest green. This was before I started. Thanks in advance for your help!

CrazyChef said:
Does anyone still have the Fall04/Winter05 catalogue? I'm looking for the product code for the round Deep Dish Baker in forest green. This was before I started. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi, I started in Spring 2004 so I have all catalogs from then. I don't recall any forest green in my career but sometimes my memory isn't reliable so I went and looked in the Fall/Winter 04/05, none. Maybe it's in catalog in 2003. Hope someone else have that.

Fall/Winter 2003

Deep Dish Baker in Hunter Green = #1393
Mini Baker = #1398

HTH

Jeanine

Thank you!Now I wonder if the timeframe for the forest green was the same in Canada...? I'll have to ask my director who's been around for 5+ years. Thank you for your help!

Looking at my 2004 catalogue - Hunter Green 3 piece stoneware set in Canada (not sold separately) was in the f/w 2004 catalogue with the number #1399. Mini baker, deep dish baker and crock. Sold for $45 for the three piece set.

Hope that helps :)

Thank you!Wow! That was a great price for those 3 items, seeing as how the deep dish baker on its own is now $48 (in Canada)!
Julie

The green galzed three piece set is garbage. I have replaced mine 4 times, since buying it. Every baker has cracked in the bootom along the edge.

Hmmm...odd. I've had NO problem with either of my two sets. :confused:

What is a product code and how do I find it?

A product code is a unique identifier for each product sold by Pampered Chef. It can be found on the product packaging, in the catalog, or on the website. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in finding a product code.

Why do I need a product code?

Having the product code ensures that you are purchasing the correct item and helps us provide the best customer service. It also allows you to easily track your order and warranty information.

I can't find the product code. What should I do?

If you are having trouble finding the product code, please contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will be able to help you locate the product code and answer any questions you may have.

I have an old product code. Can I still purchase the product?

Yes, you can still purchase the product with an old product code. However, some products may have been discontinued and are no longer available. In that case, we recommend finding a similar product on our website or contacting a consultant for suggestions.

Can I use an old product code for a warranty claim?

Yes, you can still use an old product code for a warranty claim. Our warranty covers products for up to 3 years from the date of purchase, regardless of the product code. Please contact a consultant for assistance with your warranty claim.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Energizermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • catlwilles
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • kam