• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Sell-A-Thon Delivered! Excitement Unmatched!

In summary, Jennifer's June Sell-A-Thon package was just delivered. She is excited to get everything and is looking forward to her bridal shower this weekend. Sandy's package shipped on the 30th, but hers does not show up on Fedex. She is also looking forward to her show this Saturday.
MomToEli
WooHoo!!! My June Sell-A-Thon package was just delivered!

My dh told me it was like I'd just gotten a package of screwdrivers. It was hard to understand my excitement :rolleyes:

Good for you!!! YAHOO!!! Now if we could all be so lucky!!!

Men............. (gotta love em!)

Yay good for you!!

Alright Sandy! Now if only mine would come.....

Yeah for you! Mine should be here tomorrow.

Woo hoo I can not wait to get mine!!!

I just checked and mine shipped July 30 will be here Friday. YAHOO!! It went out under a different reference number than whad I found in the system before, wierd. But who cares - they are on their way!

Now if my July package would just get here. I want that piece of cookware in my hands for my bridal shower this weekend!

I don't even see when mine was shipped, nothing in my shipment status. Any where else to look?

I hope mine will be here soon. I never did find my changeover kit in Fedex. It was shipped on the 12th and just got here yesterday...I hope it doesn't take that long for my sell a thon. It was shipped on the 30th.

Chef Ritz said:
I don't even see when mine was shipped, nothing in my shipment status. Any where else to look?

Mine never showed up anywhere - and I couldn't find it on FedX. Well, maybe it did, but not that it had been shipped (tracking by reference number, that is).

I see now that mine was s hipped on the 30th, can not track though on FedEx with the number given. HUM wierd!

Man darn truck got my hopes up!! I heard a big truck pull up outside, I thought it was the fed ex guy!! nope of course not.. shucks

Sandy, what is it --2 knives or a knife and a pizza cutter?

Can't wait to get mine!

chefjwr said:
Sandy, what is it --2 knives or a knife and a pizza cutter?

Two knives and a pizza cutter.

I thought it was 1 knife and the pizza cutter.

*jennifer - hopefully mine will be here friday too since I am in GA!! I have a show Saturday and I want to say here look at this stuff you can get in Sept!!

I just got my change over kit!! yayyy I love the catalog... I luv the new displays they use for the trifle bowl.

Curiosity finally got the better of me - so I tracked mine.....and my heart actually skipped a beat when I saw that it was going to be delivered tomorrow!:D

Now - does that include the SS pan from July? Or is this only the June Sellathon stuff?? It says that it is 32 lbs - so I am envisioning a big box!!!

OMG! I got my June SAT stuff today, and it was about 10 pounds, but I only had the 1500 level.32 pounds is a lot of stuff!

Chef_2_Four said:
I thought it was 1 knife and the pizza cutter.

*jennifer - hopefully mine will be here friday too since I am in GA!! I have a show Saturday and I want to say here look at this stuff you can get in Sept!!

Depends on which it your talking about. The two shows spiff was the pizza cutter and the 3" paring knife. The 5" boning knife was part of the $1500 package, and that's what I received.

Hope that clears it up a bit.

ETA: I sure do wish my fingers would slow down and pay better attention to the keyboard ....

Last edited:
Weird, I haven't received my SAT stuff yet. When should we be recieving them? I also just tried tracking it and nothing.....

YAYAYAYAY!! Good for you. I CANNOT wait until I get something here... the changeover kit, my sell-a-thon package, anything!!

We're leaving for a month in the states on 11 August, and I sooooo want everything before then!!

BTW, can see on Consultant's Corner when these things were shipped??

No you can't see them on CC.

No, I didn't see it on CC. I really wasn't expecting FedX to be here today, but was sure glad to see my driver! Now if I could just get to the door fast enough to hand her a catalog ...

Oh well, then there's no way for me to track anything. Everything ships USPS to us overseas military folks, since there's no Fed Ex. So, I guess I'll just keep hoping I see a yellow slip (package slip) in my box at the post office every single day!!

So now when I track it, it says it arrived at the Local Fed-Ex Facility at 6:30 this morning.....but the delivery date is Aug 3........I'd be willing to go pick it up if they can't get it to me today!!!

I'd go and pick it up, too!!!

WAHOOOO!!!!! I just checked again - and it says "On Fed-Ex Truck for delivery"!!!!

Good thing I was planning on being here all day! We picked a TON of yellow beans, green beans,tomatoes & rhubarb yesterday - so today is a canning and freezing day!

My plans for supper had been to do fresh fish on the grill (trying out the planks again) w/ fresh green beans, sliced tomatoes, and a Rhubarb Pie........if all this stuff gets here this afternoon - we may be ordering pizza!:D :p

Mine that yesterday said delivery Friday, August 3 NOW says Tuesday August 7th!!! UHHHHH!!! I HATE FEDEX!! I never had all these delivery date changes with UPS!! UHHHH!!!:mad: The wait is killing me!! I really wanted it BEFORE I ordered my samples to try to talk myself into NOT ordering as much! Oh well! HA!

jrstephens said:
Mine that yesterday said delivery Friday, August 3 NOW says Tuesday August 7th!!! UHHHHH!!! I HATE FEDEX!! I never had all these delivery date changes with UPS!! UHHHH!!!:mad: The wait is killing me!! I really wanted it BEFORE I ordered my samples to try to talk myself into NOT ordering as much! Oh well! HA!

Jennifer - where did it say it was - at the local Fed-Ex Branch or somewhere else? Because mine still says a delivery of Aug 3 - but it also says "On Truck For Delivery"......so I am assuming it will be here today....

ChefBeckyD said:
Jennifer - where did it say it was - at the local Fed-Ex Branch or somewhere else? Because mine still says a delivery of Aug 3 - but it also says "On Truck For Delivery"......so I am assuming it will be here today....

I forgot where it was but it was not on the truck yet. I guess it was late leaving HO, once AGAIN! They changed my reference number too from the one that was orginally put out. I think this whole shipping of COK and SAT this season has been messed up in my opinion,:rolleyes:

Mine's on the truck for delivery today!!! YESSSSS

I came home from swimming lessons this morning and found my June sell-a-thon - (knife and pizza cutter) and my SS Saute Pan on my doorstep!! Yea - it's fun to live so close to the HO. I'm glad I'll have them for my show this weekend.

I got my June stuff today!!! :)

I just played with my reference numbers on FedEx also and they did change it and so my sharp products are expecting to be here on Saturday. Because of this I played some more and found my pan has been transmitted to fedex today and again says to be here by Saturday but that one I am doubting because it usually takes 3 days once shipped to get here, but I am happy to see it's been transmitted :)

I can't wait to get mine! I am going to have to track it down.

I can't find my 2 sharp products through prod adjustments or on fedex, but my SAT level 1 is on my front porch waiting for me right now!!! :)

If you earned level 1 (June), then the 2 sharp products will be in the same box.

Mine shipped wed. so I'll be eagerly waiting it's arrival next week! :)

I finally found a number and see that it'll be delivered on Saturday. I have 32 pounds coming!!! Yeah!!

Ok, I understand to go to adjustments to see if it was shipped, but where are you getting the tracking number and estimated delivery from?

I got my June stuff today!! What a nice suprise!! I wasn't expecting it until Sat or Mon!! Now if I could get that saute pan before Saturday....

You can go under adjustments on Consultant's Corner to see when it was shipped? There's nothing listed under adjustments when I log in...

Hmmmmm

I got mine! But I guess I read the stuff wrong, I thought I was going to earn 2 petite paring knives & pizza cutters since I got 1250 and submitted two shows, bummer! oh well... :)

The flyer was updated to indicate that each level already included the previous level, they were not cumulative.

jenniferknapp said:
I got mine! But I guess I read the stuff wrong, I thought I was going to earn 2 petite paring knives & pizza cutters since I got 1250 and submitted two shows, bummer! oh well... :)

I thought I was going to get 2 also....Oh well just happy I got that and the other stuff!

How does everyone know when there stuff shipped out? I just got my changeover kit yesterday and the box was so badly beaten up (I'm all the way in Guam). I hope my SAT stuff doesn't look that badly beaten up. I can't wait to see my stuff. I wonder when it will be here.

Got mine today. Only level one, but lots of neat toys. Can't wait to play! Now if that saute pan would just come. I didn't submit my 2nd show until the 31st though, so I bet I'll have to wait a while. (Pretty sure I wasn't the ONLY one who did that! LOL)

<h2>1. How do I track my June Sell-A-Thon package from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>You can track your package by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order status. You will also receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number.</p><h2>2. When can I expect my June Sell-A-Thon package to arrive?</h2><p>Delivery times may vary, but you can typically expect your package to arrive within 7-10 business days.</p><h2>3. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the June Sell-A-Thon?</h2><p>No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the June Sell-A-Thon. However, the more you order, the more savings you can receive.</p><h2>4. Can I exchange or return items from my June Sell-A-Thon package?</h2><p>Yes, you can exchange or return items from your package within 30 days of delivery. Please refer to our return policy for more information.</p><h2>5. What makes the June Sell-A-Thon package so exciting and worth the wait?</h2><p>The June Sell-A-Thon package is carefully curated with exclusive products, limited-time offers, and special discounts. It's a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items and try new ones at a discounted price.</p>

Related to June Sell-A-Thon Delivered! Excitement Unmatched!

1. How do I track my June Sell-A-Thon package from Pampered Chef?

You can track your package by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order status. You will also receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number.

2. When can I expect my June Sell-A-Thon package to arrive?

Delivery times may vary, but you can typically expect your package to arrive within 7-10 business days.

3. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the June Sell-A-Thon?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the June Sell-A-Thon. However, the more you order, the more savings you can receive.

4. Can I exchange or return items from my June Sell-A-Thon package?

Yes, you can exchange or return items from your package within 30 days of delivery. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

5. What makes the June Sell-A-Thon package so exciting and worth the wait?

The June Sell-A-Thon package is carefully curated with exclusive products, limited-time offers, and special discounts. It's a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items and try new ones at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies